SmokingWolverine's Grow Schedule Spreadsheet

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

If anyone is interested in checking it out let me know and I can PM you a link.
I'd love a copy of this spread sheet also.

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

If anyone is interested in checking it out let me know and I can PM you a link.
I’d like a copy

Back
Top Bottom