Grow Logs & Charts?

BlackSheep138

Does anyone else use a spreadsheet to track the growth of your plants?

This is how I have been tracking the growth in my mother batch. I want the best out of 24 seeds to clone from.

I check the plants twice a day, and log some basic info. I color each cell in accordance of how well each plant is progressing.

Example- Germination
no taproot? Red
taproot? orange

Once I have established plants I plan on rearranging so I can track temp, lights, height, width, # of branches ect.

Let me know what your thoughts are!

here is an example of mine.
Screenshot_20181225-202556_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20181225-202610_Sheets.jpg

I print out a calendar on 81/2 x 11 sheets with big open boxes to put notes in on each day. I then keep track of watering, trimming, and anything else that happens during the grow on this calendar that sits right in my grow room so that I know exactly how many days I am between waterings, when was the last time i gave calmag or some other supplement, etc etc... I would be lost without good records in the garden.

P1170278.JPG

my high tech spread sheet,, i spread some calendars on my bed sheets and pick one to use,, ha,, i even have a collection of calendars going back to 2015 now

i keep all relevant info on here for a perpetual grow,,

hangs in my flower room with me

usually on the sunday i list the plants i have growing, four columns,,

name of the plant,, how long it has been in flower,, estimated how long left in flower,, and the next plant to go into that spot after harvest,,

as well as watering and ferting and bug spraying and whatever else, whenever

so far working well,, and has for a few years now,,

P1170242.JPG

this near all the plants i have grown so far,, each plant i have gets a sticker, and these are those,, with a bunch more info contained within,,

P1170383.JPG

i dunno why i save it all,, but i do,,

cheers

Back
Top Bottom