smokinmommy

katiesal

Hi! My name is Katie and i am a mom in my early 20's. Before I became a mom I was a nurse and that is really the point when I realized how many pills people are on and how scary so many of them are. I thought it was funny at first, how one drug caused so many side effects that a patient would need to be on 3 other medications because of the side effects from one and then another and another.... Then it started to make me sick. I started learning more about the large medication corporations. And also started trying to rationalize in my mind how I was to deal with it ethically. I still have a lot to learn. And I still want to learn more. But from what I have learned is that marijuana can do a lot of good in the world and I want to do whatever I can to help people understand this.

Hey Katie, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

There's a documentary I often recommend called What If Cannabis Cured Cancer by Len Richmond...if you haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth checking it out. You can get the DVD at most places that sell DVDs or I've seen it on YouTube.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started!

:Namaste:

Thank you for the recommendation. I just watched "what if marijuana could cure cancer" and it both reaffirmed things i knew and taught me new things. I believe i am fairly well-educated in general but what can I do in my own life to help the cause? I sort of feel like a trapped ant

welcome to the forum! cant wait to see you put up a journal, always love to see some new fresh bud pron ;)

take care.

Back
Top Bottom