Snap and pull almost white!

Flowers or concentrates? Choose one..

• Flowers

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Concentrates

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Lungbutterorbs

Last nightpicked up some concentrates and my first thought was wow where Are the terps!
Got home tried it out and it tastes almost like rubber or plastic. I'm pretty sure its bho and it usually comes from good source so i was wondering if anyone can explain how or why it would be this color and taste(or lack of) just curious. Swim has been dabbing since 2012 and in 2016 was running a closed line co2 extration operation but things are constantly changing and developing, its a beautiful time we live in.

Attachments

• 0919182114.jpg
    0919182114.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 284
Flowers are nice, extracts have more possibilities for use. I do smoke joints ,at least two a day, always hashed or loaded with crumble.

They prolly did not reintroduce the terpines later. It'll taste blah for sure.

Last nightpicked up some concentrates and my first thought was wow where Are the terps!
Got home tried it out and it tastes almost like rubber or plastic. I'm pretty sure its bho and it usually comes from good source so i was wondering if anyone can explain how or why it would be this color and taste(or lack of) just curious. Swim has been dabbing since 2012 and in 2016 was running a closed line co2 extration operation but things are constantly changing and developing, its a beautiful time we live in.

I've seen reports on other social media sites that there has been clear or near clear shatter/snap and pull that has been going around and many people have been claiming it tastes like plastic. Not sure if you got it from a legit source or not (you don't have to answer that) but from what I have heard, there has been quite a few mentions of this "clear" snap and pull going around that something isn't right about. I haven't seen if anyone has tested it to see what it is, but be cautious.

It shouldn't taste like rubber or plastic though.

Back
Top Bottom