Sniffer Issues

Koolbudz

Ok, just trying to figure out if I am losing my sense of smell or is this a common occurrence.... All I smell is plant....I mean I open a jar and i smell more plant than cannabis.... Even during grow I smell everything but dank, I do smell subtle differences but I dont smell dank, my family will smell a cracked open jar and be like that stinks....like dank...I cant smell it though....

If you are going to miss out on smelling things. Dank and nasty smell might be the best ones to miss out on LMAO. Maybe not for weed but there are lots of other nasty smells out there.

Do you smell other bad smells or is it just a weed thing?

Ok, just trying to figure out if I am losing my sense of smell or is this a common occurrence.... All I smell is plant....I mean I open a jar and i smell more plant than cannabis.... Even during grow I smell everything but dank, I do smell subtle differences but I dont smell dank, my family will smell a cracked open jar and be like that stinks....like dank...I cant smell it though....
yeah, apparently i smell like fresh growing grass all the time. I can't smell anything until i open the tent lol.

If you are going to miss out on smelling things. Dank and nasty smell might be the best ones to miss out on LMAO. Maybe not for weed but there are lots of other nasty smells out there.

Do you smell other bad smells or is it just a weed thing?

My sense of smell is good...

What a bummer. Not that your sense of smell is good. That fine LMAO. Bummer that you miss out on the smell of dank weed.

For me it gets weird with flavor. I can really notice all the dank flavors. Sweet side of flavors I don't notice as well.

What a bummer. Not that your sense of smell is good. That fine LMAO. Bummer that you miss out on the smell of dank weed.

For me it gets weird with flavor. I can really notice all the dank flavors. Sweet side of flavors I don't notice as well.

Well thats the weird thing, I can smell dank, I just cant smell mine at home.... If I take a bag of smoke, spend an our or two away from home it smells nice....It all smells different at home...

Could it be over saturation of my air at home, but when I come home I should get smacked in the face with the smell but I dont...?

True if the house was so strong smelling to create over saturation. It would slap you in the face walking in the door. That has always been one of my biggest worries. My place would smell so bad I wouldn't notice it. Always best to have a fresh nose check things every so often. Which is kind of stupid. I smoke enough weed that my house reeks half the time anyway LMAO.

Don't know what to say about your weird sniffer LOL.

True if the house was so strong smelling to create over saturation. It would slap you in the face walking in the door. That has always been one of my biggest worries. My place would smell so bad I wouldn't notice it. Always best to have a fresh nose check things every so often. Which is kind of stupid. I smoke enough weed that my house reeks half the time anyway LMAO.

Don't know what to say about your weird sniffer LOL.

Me either....

Back
Top Bottom