What does your tent smell like right now?

Berries. Citrus. Dank. Fruit. Sweet candy. Hint of woodsy earth.

Mixed bag in my tents so it's a cornucopia of aromas.

Stinks you don't like journals. That's where all the fun and conversation is and where the magic happens.

Understand how you would like to focus on tent smells and final product though.

Happy growing PP

It smells good in there. Bonus for use of the word cornucopia.
4x4
Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze
Sirius Black
Gelato-K
Zombie Death
3x3
Big Bull
Blueberry Auto

I could have said myriad or plethora...bonus x 3?

My bloom tent has four different strains in different bloom stages. The entire tent smells like dank fruit cake wrapped in a waffle. I pull the plants out for trimming which gets me more familiar with each strain.

Ethos - Citradelic Sunset - smells like orange marmalade with grape candy baked into a cake. Pungent. Smells edible. So good that I want to dunk it in honey and eat it.

Exotic Genetics - Lemon Drip - smells like lemon pledge, sandalwood incense and dank. Decent.

Blueberry - smells exactly like blueberry waffles straight out of the toaster. Yum.

Mass Medical - Grape Pupil V2 - only smells like toasted onions and lavender right now. I think that will change.

What does your tent smell like right now?
I don't have a tent, but my 2nd floor smells like skunk, the first-floor smells like food lol

I would also be interested in hearing about the funkiest aromas you have ever had in your tent. But I don't want to make another thread.
Funkiest was top dressing with fish bone meal and forgetting compost. I was also watering fish fert in to offset the high P for myco and it was rough for a day or so.. I’ll never make that mistake again lol

Funkiest was top dressing with fish bone meal and forgetting compost. I was also watering fish fert in to offset the high P for myco and it was rough for a day or so.. I’ll never make that mistake again lol

Ewww. Nasty. Fish stank bad. I couldn't grow with fish stank in my tent. If I had to choose between fish stank and poo, I'd choose poo. Most craft beer fans agree. Horse poo > fish. There aren't many fish beers out there. Except for oyster stout.

Another scent category of interest is the tent exhaust smell. This smell is usually different than the smell inside the tent.

My tent exhaust smells like sour apple right now. Like cider vinegar with more apple. Very different from inside the tent. The filter is carrying aroma from a few grows.

My setup is all passive with simple air movement so nothing gets stuck for very long. However I have noticed that when I’m in flower the outside tends to smell like waterlogged soil and a hint of decomposing leaf matter. At first this scared me thinking “What have I done?” but I think it may just be a result of keeping the soil moist after stretch

I couldn't grow with fish stank in my tent

But I do notice a funky crab scent in my chitosan. Only need to use 3ml/gal. So it doesn't make the media reek.

Which reminds me to ask why more people aren't using chitosan. Is anyone here using chitosan? If you want to increase terps, give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom