What does your tent smell like right now?

Peat Phreak

My bloom tent has four different strains in different bloom stages. The entire tent smells like dank fruit cake wrapped in a waffle. I pull the plants out for trimming which gets me more familiar with each strain.

Ethos - Citradelic Sunset - smells like orange marmalade with grape candy baked into a cake. Pungent. Smells edible. So good that I want to dunk it in honey and eat it.

Exotic Genetics - Lemon Drip - smells like lemon pledge, sandalwood incense and dank. Decent.

Blueberry - smells exactly like blueberry waffles straight out of the toaster. Yum.

Mass Medical - Grape Pupil V2 - only smells like toasted onions and lavender right now. I think that will change.

What does your tent smell like right now?

bump for

41b3ZyLbx0L._AC_SY580_.jpg

My tent smells like my basement right now, nasty. I have no flowers currently :( Hey @Peat Phreak go rub your flowers and tell me how your fingers smell, lol. You got to rub em first.

I gave a full tent smell report in the OP. Didn't have to rub flowers because my healthy plants are literally oozing with obscene aroma right now. Just have to open the tent window to get a big whiff. The aroma is is so intense that it sticks in my nose for 15 minutes after leaving the grow room. So intense that it has been permanently imprinted to memory.

So perhaps the lack of participation in this thread can be partially attributed to the lack of aroma in this community's tents. :popcorn:

My tent did smell like a fruitfully pungent herb that sits right in the bridge of your nose, then I harvested. Right now at this second it smells like mulch, and dirt since I’ve only got seedlings going.

Now, when you say "mulch and dirt". Do you really mean poop and rotting compost ?

Because that's one of the reason's I exclusively use peat. Aye, the peat. So earthy and non poopy smelling for the whole grow.
Mine doesn’t smell like anything, the Temple Kush I harvested smell is gone. CL🍀

Now, when you say "mulch and dirt". Do you really mean poop and rotting compost ?

Because that's one of the reason's I exclusively use peat. Aye, the peat. So earthy and non poopy smelling for the whole grow.
Lol no, it’s more like wood and earth. Anything going into the tent is already composted/cooked for that exact reason, I don’t want the smells permeating indoors, it’s hard to get out once it’s set in. Currently I’m using shredded bark for mulch and my “dirt” is 111 Peat based potting mix, EWC, Perlite.

I wasn’t on time for winter this year so I had to go the commercial route because I’m that against bringing the smells in.

There are craft beer fans that pay big money for sour beer that smells exactly like horse poop in a barn on a hot summer day. So the poop scent definitely has an allure. Not for everyone, of course.
Mine is hopefully going to be smelling like Golden Tiger as soon as I get all my supplies. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom