So aggravated

1Onelovemisser

1st grow So I'm in day 48 of flowering and I'm not happy with my plants/buds... Clearly I'm doing or did something wrong. I'm using a Mars Hydro 300wt LED light with 5 T8 tube lights and 2 T8 tube 32 wt florescent plant tube lights (whatever they are) I went all organic using only Fish Emulsion Fertilizer 5-1-1, molasses and Epson salt watering with my fish tank water from water changes from my tanks using that about once a month and using reg Brita filtered water in-between the fish tank water and I use the molasses every other time I water about 2 x week and my buds are so small one some of my plants I'm growing 6 and I lost 5 and left 1 alone that I topped like one time I feel like my buds should be at the stage of fattening up and getting big but it's almost as if they have stopped growing!! Clearly I'm e something wrong and have been throughout the grow or I'm just impatient and had high expectations. Here's some pics of where I'm at and what they look like I have tried to make a grow journal but I can't even do that right SO FRUSTRATED I feel like just harvesting what I have just to be done with this I'm trying to be patient but it's getting hard when I'm not seeing the results I want. If there's any suggestions any help you guys can give me please help me I'm not one to give up on anything I've started them from seed and I'm so attached to my plants but come on shouldn't they be further along than this at day 48 they are in would in 5gl fabric pots expect for 1 plant the smallest one with the smallest buds is in a plastic like 2gl pot!! HELP ME PLEASE
IMG_20200227_172502689.jpg
15836109093765664390963726692958.jpg
15836109904124907232803456332976.jpg
IMG_20200302_183215331.jpg
IMG_20200302_183410911_BURST000_COVER~2.jpg
IMG_20200305_010530287.jpg
IMG_20200229_160138320.jpg
15836109904124907232803456332976.jpg
IMG_20200305_010530287.jpg

I can't even tell if the tricomes are milky, clear or if some are Amber.. the close up is the plant with no lst and had the biggest buds (not big like I want) but any input will be helpful thank you

Looks pretty good to me

Can't see tric's on those pics and some are pretty blurry,but I'd say about 2 weeks ta go

Get a loup or USB microscope for the tric's

Not sure yet nutes are really enough to pump out some great buds, but plants look pretty healthy

You were probably too low on potassium and phosphorus with a 5 1 1 fertilizer
In flower usually the numbers are 1 4 5 or 1 5 4
Potassium and phosphorus are needed for flower
Numbers go nitrogen potassium phosphorus
Also when u say Day 48 of flower
Is that from the day u flipped to 12 12 hours
I usually count my flower about 11 or 12 days after flip to 12 12 that is when I start to see flowers start then follow close to what the breeders time is for flowering to harvest
Likely you have some more time when you're at day 48

IMG_20200229_160329990.jpg

I usually count my flower about 11 or 12 days after flip to 12 12 that is when I start to see flowers start then follow close to what the breeders time is for flowering to harvest
Yeah I'm at 48 days of flowering I don't know what strain they are some1 gave them to me... All together I'm at about 117 days from when I planted after germination and so yeah I'm at 48 days of total flowering 12/12 and I've been using the fish Emulsion since start of flowering... What can I use to give them the potassium and phosphorus

Maybe I jumped the gun and I feel like there way behind because I just feel like I'm missing something here but hopefully they will fatten up I'll have a good outcome thanks everyone

IMG_20200229_160329990.jpg

Yeah I'm at 48 days of flowering I don't know what strain they are some1 gave them to me... All together I'm at about 117 days from when I planted after germination and so yeah I'm at 48 days of total flowering 12/12 and I've been using the fish Emulsion since start of flowering... What can I use to give them the potassium and phosphorus
Replace your current fish fertilizer with one which has a 1 4 5 concentration

actually I think you've got potassium and phosphorus backwards it goes
N nitrogen P phosphorus K potassium.

Lights are most likely the main problem,not enough.You could research Banana tea(just boil bananas).Some pictures the leaves look dark green,too much N.Tank water you could cut with 85% tap water 15% tank.

2 things. First you may want to flush the hell out of the plant. Leaves are really dark green for a plant about to finish. If in fact too much nitrogen is a problem it can keep a plant from bulking up and finishing right. Look into the different nutrient levels needed between veg and flowering

Second. Buds quit growing long before they swell. It is not like they have a massive growth spurt. They swell from with in. Mostly you just notice the buds firming up. The swell part comes because they add so much weight. After they swell the weight of the buds will sag the branches.

What do you suggest I give them or is it to late at this point?

2 gal pot in soil is you limiting factor. IF you wanna grow organic in soil you need min 5 gal pot and I use 7.5 gal pots.

Bigger roots bigger shoots. It's just what it is.

Stop adding sugar to the watering. It's a plant so you not feeding the plant sugar your feeding the micro-organisms sugar. The micro-organisms that like sugar some of them are bad for plants roots. So go easy with it or just stop using it all together.

IF you dead set on using molasses get the organic black strap stuff. Brew a compost tea with EWC and kelp meal, brew it for 24 hrs and use that to water in. Dont save any leftovers and dont brew longer than 30 hrs. By brew you can add an air stone and aerate the tea. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom