So undecided!

steelcurtain22

Hello all, so I’m trying to decide what to do for next grow in regards to getting a new tent and light. Not looking to spend a lot, looking at a smaller grow tent 2x2-3x3 as I only want to do one plant each grow. I can then have two tents which would work well. So trying to chose light without spending a ton. I’m also in Canada for any sponsors they may not ship here. I did think maybe the Viparspectra XS1500 LED or similar? Any recommendations for tent/ light one plant, would be appreciated!

Mars Hydro makes both lights & tent, they may have a deal on some kind of start up combo kit.

here’s link to sponsor discount thread Sponsor discount
Yeah I’m aware but don’t need a starter kit. I have a grow going in my 4X4 tent, one plant being chopped tomorrow night, so I have everything I need other than new light. Was just thinking I plan on only doing one plant each grow so may get a 3x3 with a smaller new light for it. I could then use my 4x4 tent as a veg tent and my new 3x3 with new light for flowering. Then I’d be able to have a grow going constantly. So long story short, only in need of a 3x3 tent with suitable light with it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom