So - what if the power goes out?

If you are a home owner,you should have one anyways,Id rather have one sitting and waiting to be used for 10 years, over getting one in a time of need. I have portables in the 3500-5000wt range that run about 500$ and they work well,a bit noisy but do the job

just a few months ago i had a 20k generator installed in the back of the property,now at power interruption it is instant on.Well worth the money for family piece of mind.

Darkness is not so bad, they would probably be ok for a good few days. Lack of ventilation may be more of a problem.

I have a portable generator, but It would take a full (small) tank of gas to run a grow room for 12 hours, which is at least 3 times more than I spend on electricity.

I cant give you a solid answer on that,it would depend on what stage the plants are in.Veg VS flower, how high will the humidity/temps get,,stuff ya really cant answer till it happens

Shouldn't be a problem if it's one, two, three days. Turn off the light and prop open the door so they can get some air circulation.

If you're talking a power outage for a week, yes, that will be an issue, though I doubt it will completely murder the plant, especially if you can get some indirect light by leaving the door open.

Back
Top Bottom