Issues when power to carbon filter goes out

Hey there everybody. So with the latest winter blast, I had the curious anxiety of what my happen if my power were to go out while my babies are flowering. If maybe I need to have a generator available while my power is out. About how long do you think you would have if the carbon filter stops working before your entire house begins reeking? Thanks
Welcome friend :welcome: Power outages when in flower can cause issues but generally a little extra darkness doesn't usually cause major issues. Light during night is a bigger problem.
Smell on the other hand will be dependent on your ladies themselves. If they are in heavy flower with lots of aroma it'll be much faster. But depending on location and size of house it would take 24 hrs but thats a total guess given how mine smell. Maybe someone who has had that problem can clarify.
By the way you left 2 letters out of the alphabet oh sorry thats your name.hehe

Hey there everybody. So with the latest winter blast, I had the curious anxiety of what my happen if my power were to go out while my babies are flowering. If maybe I need to have a generator available while my power is out. About how long do you think you would have if the carbon filter stops working before your entire house begins reeking? Thanks
Depends on how close you neighbors are.

I'd be more worried about lights than air filter.

IF you in an illegal state, it could become an issue pretty quick if your neighbors are REAL close.

Leave the doors and windows closed to that room you will be fine.

Just remember that electricity out - people aren't going to be running around sniffing for weed, right?

Also its dependent on strain. Some dont smell some like skunk or chemdawg yeah you have a problem prolly even with a filter running.

If you're in a city its much less likely your power goes out... well unless you in Texas. lol

Keep the seeds in a humid place and avoid direct sunlight. Do not place potted seeds on the window sill or near the heater, as this will make the air too dry and too hot. Closets or basements are two good indoor places for plants to grow.

Back
Top Bottom