So you want to grow some pot eh?

:thumb:
as a new member and growing newbie I certainly appreciate the advice. I have been gathering information for some time now and have tried to weigh out all the issues that i may run into along the way. From the very beginning this site has been an incredibly valuable resource and I thank all of you that strive to help others. Getting ready to grow my first strain very soon!....Northern Lights Autos.
:welcome:

This is a good thread for newbies such as me. Now I've soon outdoor stuff for years but now that's not an option for me so the indoor scene is where I'm at. Its new to me and there's a lot more to learn and a lot more to it than outdoor. Or at least different things to worry about. Bit it true, many people don't plan their operation from start to finish and realize after tons of time and money later that they are screwed for inequality reason or another. Not to mention the whole possibility of thinking its easy but find out there's a lot more to it than they had originally thought. Or their lifestyle of going and getting shit-faced and partying all night and then assuming the ants should be good a couple days on their own. Or like it was mentioned, they want to go ski for the weekend. Be prepared, be dedicated and be educated.

But if you do your homework and listen to others sometimes , and be a little humble it can be done... this is my first real indoor grow of any size and im hoping to get 2 grams per watt... Like I said with the help of a whole bunch of killer growers
25314.JPG
25123.JPG
25013.JPG

Wow! I was really surprised to see a thread at 420 where the OP was discouraging people from growing. Sounds like someone is worried about profit. Growing good meds isn't difficult. Don't over water, don't overfeed , use plenty of light. Bam! Good meds.

Growing is a love, a passion. If your in it for money or a good bake, your in it for the wrong reasons. Getting baked is a big plus, but in the end you grow for your plants. You grow for the satisfaction of being able to say this is mine, I did this. For me I could care less if my plants produced anything, I would still grow just for the grow. Just think, Hershey's didn't become successful because some guy just liked to eat chocolate all the time, he had a love for chocolate, a passion to make the best chocolate he could. If you don't have the same love and passion for your grow, what's it going to be? Some half assed, hopefully it works kinda thing? If you half ass something, you should expect to get half ass results. Don't expect 4 oz from a seed you just threw in some dirt and you put a cfl over.

Honestly for me, planning the grow from start to finish took more time than the grow itself did. Why do something half assess? Do it right the first time.

Don't forget about these other reasons
1) Finance - This is not a cheap hobby. Not only does it take some dedication but it also takes some moolah to get started. Now if you are smart and do your research you could prob get started by buying the basics and getting organic stuff from the stores, home hardware and home depot has been my fav stores so far, aside from the hydroshops of course but then again hydroshops aren't exactly cheap.
2) Research - I cannot stress how important this step is, not only will it save you time but save you aggravation when something does not go right and believe me you will come across challenges. Before I started I must have done multiple research and reading for 3 months. I made mistakes on my first grow but now I'm getting better :D

2) Research - I cannot stress how important this step is, not only will it save you time but save you aggravation when something does not go right and believe me you will come across challenges. Before I started I must have done multiple research and reading for 3 months. I made mistakes on my first grow but now I'm getting better :D

Knowledge is power.

Back
Top Bottom