Socalkid - Indoor - Soil - GG4 - WiFi OG - Grow Journal

Socalkid

8 GG4 and 4 WiFi Og in ffhf soil with 30% perilite for drainage in 5 gallon bags . Indoor under 2000 watts. I'll be using maxibloom all the way thru with hammerhead and Moab. I'll hit it with Moab week 1 and then week 6-7 . I'll be using tap water with a crazy 420 ppm . The flower room is pretty dialed in.

0417161256.jpg

You have a nice set up! Clones? S1s? Real deal? May I take a ride on this show? I've wanted gg4 and WiFi og for a while now. Don't have access or I'm not looking hard enough. Keep up the good work!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

0603160922.jpg
0603160921.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. Its summer here in SoCal been busy planting. So this is almost 5 weeks. Been watering every third day ,feeding every third watering. Everything is going well so far. There's a little yellowing on a few of the gg4 but all and all very healthy. I'll have more updates and pics soon.

Whoa! I forgot about this awesome thread. Hey nice clones Socalkid!

So apparently something hot all mixed up in my cloning process so I ended up with 7 gg4 , 4 Tahoe og , 1 WiFi og and 4 clones from 2 of bag seeds. So it not site what I expected but everything is healthy a I can't complain

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom