Sofaking Grows Lemon Zkittles, Dinachem, Purple Kush & More In Coco! Winter '19

Those are some chunky healthy girls @SofaKing Dope you are gonna be in for a hell of a harvest!!
:bravo:
Thanks again for the kind words Jgro! The Lz, Pk, Dc side of the net should produce a pretty healthy harvest. However the Amnesia and blue dream side isnt doing so hot. Amnesia isnt getting enough light because its so much shorter than the Bd. Bd is quite possibly rootbound? They both have some pretty extensive tip burn and already have alot of orange hairs on the really hard but really small buds? Seems early for orange hairs. Im going to try and flush some more plain water through them incase the are just locked out. O'yeah and the larger one that seems to be struggling the most is extremly frosty aswell :hmmmm::hmmmm:. For that reason im gonna let them hang around... Figure if the smoke sucks then maybe a good concentrate canna-dit hehe. Trying to stay positive so lets end on a high note the Pk looks smells and is producing better than i thought. Very sweet musky stink coming off her.
Last thing, just wanna mention one more time how amazing the Lemon Zkittle smells! The scents range from 100% a full bag of lemon skittles or starbursts, to other fruits making it smell exactly like a bag of original skittles. No BS either its nuts certainly no false advertising here. I would have believed how dead on the smell is without experiencing it for myself. I really hope the rest of the beans express the same pheno so next time i can get a better yield.:drool::drool:

Quick update! Heres a few pics of the girls from days 40-42 of flower. First up Lemon Zkittle, shes doing good she would probly benefit from new light bulbs but its gonna have to wait till next run.
Next up will be dinachem, she may end up being the high yielder in the bunch. Im guessing 6-10 zips when harvested.
Last but not least Purple Kush. She looks and smells intoxicating. Kinda surprised no purple but im thinking shell yield around the same as the Dc.

In the last pic everything you can see is one purple kush in a 5 gal pot. Shes kinda trained into a 5' by7' by 5' triangle and the canopy is about 18" thick. Definatly not the biggest plant ive grown but a really pleasant surprise. I didnt think she would be a big producer but so far shes proving me wrong.

Day 52 12/12. Things are finally starting to wind down as im starting to flush the faster strains.

Trim jail is coming fast by the looks of things.
Dinachem day 52 flower.
Pictures dont really do her justice. Shes sparkley like a disco ball, sticky like fly paper, and has colas like 2 liter bottles. Not alot to complain about there :thumb::slide:.
Lemon Zkittles day 52 flower.

Lz looks and smells amazing. Shes pretty crouded and could use more light but it looks like she should still have a good yield relative to her small size. Shes got some of the biggest trich heads ive seen i think shes gonna be extremly potent to go with her lemon candy scent.

DAY 73 FLOWER PURPLE KUSH

Pics are actually day 71 but trim jail is real lol. So im 50/50 if i take her tonight i ended up giving her a little water lastnight. It was 55-65 day strain but it didnt look done, now im still not sure seems to be starting to amber up finally but id really like pistols to receed a little more but its in no rush. I changed my light schedual to 11/13 a week ago to get her finishing before that she seemed content to go forever. Been a busy week ill try to post more updates soon.

Couldnt resist a cpl Lemon Zkittle nugs. I chopped her at 67 days flower. I probly could have gone another week but she didnt seem to be doing much and there was a 15% amber trichs, it smelled to good and i wanted to keep on schedual. The one surprise was how much purple the lz had. Only because i couldnt tell untill i chopped unlike the pk which looks about 60% purple at this point. She is a looker for sure, and a hell of a yielder in a 5 gal pot.

Couldnt resist a cpl Lemon Zkittle nugs. I chopped her at 67 days flower. I probly could have gone another week but she didnt seem to be doing much and there was a 15% amber trichs, it smelled to good and i wanted to keep on schedual. The one surprise was how much purple the lz had. Only because i couldnt tell untill i chopped unlike the pk which looks about 60% purple at this point. She is a looker for sure, and a hell of a yielder in a 5 gal pot.
These look soooo delicious!!!
As I mentioned, I haven't been this excited about a plant since my very first grow.
The smell, yield, documented effects from others, as well the awards won have me drooling lol.
I think Dutch Passion did a great job with this fem cross in that offspring are very uniform.
You knocked it out of the park here!
Really surprised with the purple also. I expected this to have very light green/yellow buds.
Superb job!!

Back
Top Bottom