SOG 2 1/2 week veg, 10-12 inches, 1 oz dry?

HappySrirachaSauce

Per plant what I’ve read is 1oz but I have no idea if that is dry or wet, dry would be fine but .25 would be rough.

I’m trying to understand an average yield for a plant induced into flower at 2 1/2 weeks when 10-12 inches tall. so I can decide how many plants I need to add to keep veg times down.

What's your plant spacing? Four per square foot? More? Less? It makes a difference. This guy averaged 15.2 grams per plant in the first 100 plants at a spacing of four per square foot or so:

He was going straight to flower after rooting, though, if I remember correctly.

I’m doing 19 seedlings, indica, if they all pop, probably will not all pop. I will have a 6 x 6 space, I just want to get through all the seeds and find a pheno. It’s my first grow but I’d like to get at least 6 “DRY” ounces.

i could do 2-3 plants and lst but I feel like that’s a waste of seeds...

Per plant what I’ve read is 1oz but I have no idea if that is dry or wet, dry would be fine but .25 would be rough.

I’m trying to understand an average yield for a plant induced into flower at 2 1/2 weeks when 10-12 inches tall. so I can decide how many plants I need to add to keep veg times down.
I’d run 2 photos and yield a bow.

I grow SOG in nft tables, I usually run from clone, I've never seen anybody grow SOG from seed. It would be interesting to see the results. Not all strains are good for SOG, some have to much side branching.
I usually find 1/2 oz per plant dry is a good measure, but if you get a good strain it can reach the 1oz per plant.
The best I've done lately is 12oz from 10 clones/plants, under 600w hps. This was exceptional, a pineapplechunck from advanced female seeds. I wish I'd kept the mother from that run (live and learn).
I still have 2 more seeds, so here's hoping I get the same pheno as last time.
Like I said,it's very strain dependent, some suit it,some don't.

You could have two 6×3 spaces,two lights in each, one space for 8 plants in 3 gallon pots to flower,one space for 8 plants to veg.
Once they finished flowering change the other space to flower and restart veg in the other space. A perpetual grow and harvest. You would get about a pound of dry bud every harvest. That would need 2 separated spaces though.

You could have two 6×3 spaces,two lights in each, one space for 8 plants in 3 gallon pots to flower,one space for 8 plants to veg.
Once they finished flowering change the other space to flower and restart veg in the other space. A perpetual grow and harvest. You would get about a pound of dry bud every harvest. That would need 2 separated spaces though.

You're right, that does make sense to me but the expense of having good airflow and climate control in 2 spaces vs 1 is a lot. Small fans, intake fan w/ control, de-humidifier etc. I wanted to be able to control night temps and humidity and have everything rustling. It's why I decided to just get more r-spec lights and have a bigger tent than do two tents 2 lights.

I naturally overthink everything always...

Yeah, it can be a juggle with two rooms, I do it myself in winter. I have two tents, 1 veg, 1 flower. One controller operating two extractor fans,a 1500m2 for flower and 145m2 for the veg, both passive intake, that keeps the temp of both rooms in check using the fan size difference as a buffer to control seperate temps.
Getting started is the important thing,your grow will develop over time.
Those lights that you've got are a great investment and give you many good options.

I am doing this right now plan on harvest in one week my eye is telling my half a oz per plant 12 to 18 inches In 2012 8 copied the come sog with me and i was hitting 20 gram average with a critical hog . this run is a close copy but I used seeds not clones of a tangy strain looks a little less.

I am doing this right now plan on harvest in one week my eye is telling my half a oz per plant 12 to 18 inches In 2012 8 copied the come sog with me and i was hitting 20 gram average with a critical hog . this run is a close copy but I used seeds not clones of a tangy strain looks a little less.

Did you flip right at 2 1/2?

EDIT: Reading "come sog with me" now.

Well i dont record exact days and such I mean to but it life doesn't always allow for it but soon as they come out of cloner and when from seed soon one week or two after they come out of the dome. I only get to do stuff like potting transplanting mixing nutes for the whole week on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom