Soil and nutes

spliffas

Hello

4 plants. 2 gal pots. Pots size 20cm x 20cm.

NARCO PURPS AUTO X1 + CHOCOLATE ORANGE AUTO X1
GORILLA GLUE AUTO X1 + GSC AUTO X1

----

Thinking of Plagron growmix and then when flowering kicks in - bloom nutes

OR

Plagron lightmix and when flowering kicks in - bloom nutes

OR

Plagron lightmix, then some veg nutes and when flowering kicks in - bloom nutes ?

OR

CANNA TERRA products?

What would be your recommendations? What's the best nutes and additives / supplements on the market and what should I use for those girls? Worth buying silica, etc.? Need to maximize yeld and potency and quality, please help. :)

They are soil mixes, everything mixed, in my case it's cheaper than to mix everything by myself, I don't need much.

Thinking about FOX trio liquid soil nutes, maybe cal - mag and silica.

Any other cheaper options? :D 50 pounds for nutes looks way too expensive for me :)

They are soil mixes, everything mixed, in my case it's cheaper than to mix everything by myself, I don't need much.

Thinking about FOX trio liquid soil nutes, maybe cal - mag and silica.

Any other cheaper options? :D 50 pounds for nutes looks way too expensive for me :)
Fox trio and FFOF is very simple if this is your first grow. I've been using it for years. Mainly because of it's forgiveness and I'm a lazy bastard. Lol

OK, as I am going with plagron, I bought Plagron Terra Bloom 1l and Plagron Green Sensation 30ml , those should be enough for this autos crop. Wanted to try that green sensation, if it's as they say, I will go another grow with same nutes but may buy some additives. :D

OK, as I am going with plagron, I bought Plagron Terra Bloom 1l and Plagron Green Sensation 30ml , those should be enough for this autos crop. Wanted to try that green sensation, if it's as they say, I will go another grow with same nutes but may buy some additives. :D
Are you going to journal it

Back
Top Bottom