7 Strains - Soil Grow

HollanderCA

What strain is it? Skunk hybrid x4, Purple Kush x1, chemdog x1, Og Kush x1, Tha GDP x1, Whitewidow x1, Dankouver x1....

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? In early flowering
Indoor Soil grow....I have my ebb and grow waiting tear......Shiza
If soil... what is in your mix? Foxfarm Ocean Forest straight up
If soil... What size pot? mixed 4 10gal's few 5's few 2gals
Size of light? 1000w Hps plants veg'd under MH
Is it aircooled? nope
Temp of Room/cab? 73-76 F
How often are you watering? every other day right now
Type and strength of ferts used? GH's 3 part Floracious plus...Liquid Koolbloom :smokin:

me_0051.JPG
me_0041.JPG
me_0061.JPG
me_003.JPG

Re: 7 strains.....Soil grow

Hey pit im using GH products is there any additives i can use in the bloom phase to maybe in crease yield and bud production...im only using Liquid koolbloom besides the 3 part GH and floracious plus....i feal like i might be missing somthing im used to using advance nutrients....bud blood big bud etc.....they have so much shit..... what do you think? think im fine with my current nute's

Re: 7 strains.....Soil grow

Hey pit im using GH products is there any additives i can use in the bloom phase to maybe in crease yield and bud production...im only using Liquid koolbloom besides the 3 part GH and floracious plus....i feal like i might be missing somthing im used to using advance nutrients....bud blood big bud etc.....they have so much shit..... what do you think? think im fine with my current nute's

keep it simple.....I use Floranova, Floralicious and molasses.....its working and Im not screwing it up by adding too much shit. I am going to experiment using some H&G Aquaflakes on a plant in soil..I have 10 gallons of that shit

Back
Top Bottom