Nutrients: Need help

spliffas

Hello, me again. :) But this time gonna be quick.

Been using PLAGRON GROW MIX and it is amazing, and now ordered PLAGRON LIGHTMIX by mistake...

GROWMIX fertilized for 3 weeks, was amazing for my autogrow...
LIGHTMIX fertilized for 1 week only...

What cheap and organic to put into that lightmix to avoid fertilization untill flowering kicks in?

Another quick question...

I have almost full bottle of PLAGRON TERRA BLOOM and ordered PLAGRON GREEN SENSATION ( amazing stuff too ), was thinking about PLAGRON SUGAR ROYAL, but then I saw MOLASSES for 3 pounds at local healthy shop, it's from nature and 5 times cheaper, what would you guys advice?

Thanks in advance :)

Been using PLAGRON GROW MIX and it is amazing, and now ordered PLAGRON LIGHTMIX by mistake...

GROWMIX fertilized for 3 weeks, was amazing for my autogrow...
LIGHTMIX fertilized for 1 week only...

What cheap and organic to put into that lightmix to avoid fertilization untill flowering kicks in?

Read this a couple times before but still can’t understand what you’re asking. You want to avoid fertilization?
I figured someone might come along who knows what those nutrients are, but still... maybe easier for you to do that research if they’re in front of you - presumably has the info you need on the labels.
If the contents on label are what you’re having trouble understanding then post that and we can help.

I’ve never heard of any of that play-gron stuff.

Probably these are also the same reasons other people haven’t answered.

As for the molasses. Yes that will probably work just as well as the overpriced sugar nutrient product.

I am amazed that you never heard of PLAGRON. When I was doing my research about soils and nutes, all I could find was CANNA, PLAGRON, BIOBIZZ. :))

I want to avoid liquid fertilization if possible, just to put something in my soil (I recieved BIOBIZZ lightmix not PLAGRON, but it looks absolutely the same). People from UK canna forum adviced me to go with:
*FISHMIX by BIOBIZZ
*Worm Castings
*Ecothrive charge (insect frass)

any ideas? :)

Ok, well I’m reluctant to go out and google the ingredients of those fertilizers you have, just so I can try and quantify what you’ve got there, so I can try to help answer your question. But since they seem to be so common, probably someone else will come along to help you who knows the labels by memory.

Back
Top Bottom