Help me decide about my new grow

@Weed Seeds Express

UK grower.
Its not lillegal to buy seeds.
Hence uk sites selling them with no issues.
The grey area is popping them / growing them.
Worsest thing that may happen you lose your order in customs.
IF you order from over seas not your country.
The amount of seeds an avg used buys really is not worth the trouble for the police.
Maybe try local seed house but tbh been a while since i bought from the uk.
And have had no issues YET years later.

i'm in a legal country. the uk has more seed suppliers and sponsors than we do :p

edit : i'm actually past caring what shows up in my mailbox. so are the feds. i simply wore them out long before legal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey ya’ll! Thanks for information and advices. I am not in UK, I am in Lithuania, here we can sometimes see people going to court for seeds, an old woman ordered tea, which contained some illegal grass - court. Basically everything’s banned in here. I believe that everything should be good, but I am not risking ordering/buying seeds, at least for now. I even use a vpn to come in here lol. I may be too paranoid, but I’d rather stay that than say sorry sitting in court and explaining that I had no intetions to sell and I smoke 50g a month. :D it looks like we have only one growing equipment supplier, so stock is limited. I was happy that found one and I don’t have to order from another side of the map.
This is maybe my 6th grow, I tried CFL, HPS, blurple vipar and quantum board. :D best results is with qb, but I couldn’t say that viparspectra was bad. :) it did the job. I was living in UK and I wanted to achieve that top shelf quality ( still working on it lol ), I tried Plagron there and some left so I brought it to my homecountry, but now I ran off of everything and only sugar royal left. Basically I was giving only base + fshmix + sugar royal + green sensation and achieved amazing amazing results, been using filtered tap water in UK as water was disguisting in where I lived. I wasn’t drinking nor my ladies was lol. I achieved really amazing results using those nutes. Last year I did a grow I believe ir was same AK47 only using cheap base nutes + fsh + royal + green sensation and results were very good, no strange things happening with my plant. I never had to adjust PH using plagron, soil grow. Now in this grow at the end I ran out of green sensation and shit started happening. Don’t want this to happen in next grow so sorting this out with the help of yours. Now as I’ll be using BioBizz try pack for now and sugar royal, thinking about CANNA BOOST CANNABOOST | CANNA Gardening USA which is universal, but not organic, maybe plagron green sensation, but damn it’s expensive and probably this time I’ll do without it. Yet they have plagron calmag pro, I may get it for 9€ and probably will be less hassle that to make my own, not sure yet, but defo thinking about CANNA BOOST.
The guy has some starter/ try packs of hesi, aptus, atami and few other, but they are ~50€ each and I don’t really like the amounts of nutes they give in their packs. I may try something else later. You can have a look on their website: Trąšų rinkiniai
and

For soil I have a bag of perlite and I believe we get pretty quality soil in shop for 3-5€ 50-80l , nothing to compare what u get in uk shop. I tried plagron lightmix when I was in UK and I don’t think that my mix is any worse than theirs just 2-3x cheaper. :)

Ok one more question. My qb doesn’t have an infrared light, maybe it would be nice upgrade to get some IR lights? Let’s say +10w deep red? It’s quite cheap mod, worth it or not?

702DA7AF-1281-4DED-BE8B-7C0C58AFACD6.png

Back
Top Bottom