Automated watering system and feeding

spliffas

Hello people!

As I wrote before (and got the right answer, as usual) I must leave my babies for around 10-12 days. I have 8 plants in two tents, and they all are in different stages of life, lol. I need an advice...

I am building automated watering system for that 10 days. Probably my one or two plants will be in the very finish at that time, one of them will need 2-3 weeks I believe and another five (autos) should start flowering at that time.

I have small tent 50x50x100 now she vegs those 5 autos, and have bigger tent with 3 ladies (those near finish). And before leaving I will swap tents, so five autos will go to big one and those three ladies gonna finish in smaller one. BTW...
BIG ONE RUNES QB 240W
SMALL ONE VIPARSPECTRA R300

And I will be leaving for a holiday for 10-12 days, now I am concerned, what should I do? I am sorting out watering system, it won't take me long, just need to recieve waterpump/-s and connected everything in places, but the question is what to do with feeding?

10 days only water? Put slow release stick (0.25 of it) or any other ideas?

Now I am giving only fishmix to my autos and those in flowering recieves pretty ma what they can take, plagron terra bloom + plagron green sensation + plagron sugar royal and sometimes I give them fishmix too, I am keeping the ppm of around 1.9k right now for them.

What do you think, people? Just leave they as they are and only water for 10 days (One last feeding before I go)? Or play around somehow? For those two finishers probably will be no probs as they will recieve flush at that time, but what about others?

Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom