Help me decide about my new grow

There are some other ways you can compliment a mineral fert with organics like worm castings and bird guano, etc but I wouldn't bring guano into a bedroom grow or else it'll smell like a pelican rescue yuck.
I try to mix 30% worm castings into my coco but not sure if that's a product you can access

There are some other ways you can compliment a mineral fert with organics like worm castings and bird guano, etc but I wouldn't bring guano into a bedroom grow or else it'll smell like a pelican rescue yuck.
I try to mix 30% worm castings into my coco but not sure if that's a product you can access
Will do soil grow. Ok now thinking of changing my plans and maybe going more organic one as I found a BioBizz Try Pack which contains:
*BioGrow
*BioBloom
*TopMax
250ml each for 14€ and should last me 3-4 grows + I have sugar royal about 250ml as well yet I have some of BioBizz FishMix left maybe 50-60ml , I could also grab calmag pro as it is 10€ for 0.5l and make calmag by myself.

Worth going that route or not? Like I mentioned before these extra bucks is not a problem, but if plagron probably I’d go:
Terra bloom + green sensation + sugar royal + fish mix and probably it would be worth getting/making calmag ? 50-60€ Wacha thinking? I’ve never done so organic grow in my life, worth trying or not? Will I run into any problems? Bear in mind it’s basically in my bedroom lol. I heard good word about BioBizz though

I have one inside my grow tent, when I lower temps I will add another small one in my wardrobe near air exhaust pipe. Should be OK with humidity and temps. Let’s say it’s solved for now lol. :D

What about nutes? :/
Hey good morning.....looks like you have a good group of people helping ya... So I'll keep my input to a minimum.... For the humidity and temp control may I recommend a cool mist humidifier...works wonders for lowering temps and raising humidity quickly.....quiet...cheap... efficient. I use one of these in my grow as a inlet fan and haven't had any issues.

But best of luck and stay safe growmie.

Biobizz nutes are good. I started off with the try pack. Cheap, easy to find and did the job.
Worth getting plagron calmag pro additive? I am thinking to try biobizz + i have fish mix + sugar royal and maybe it’s worth gettin calmag pro 0.5l for extra 10€ as probably I am not going green sensation route this time. :) ?

Thanks everyone !

Worth getting plagron calmag pro additive? I am thinking to try biobizz + i have fish mix + sugar royal and maybe it’s worth gettin calmag pro 0.5l for extra 10€ as probably I am not going green sensation route this time. :) ?

Thanks everyone !
I think it's always good to have calmag to hand if it's needed.

Maybe any other fancy additive worth gettin for this grow and this nute mix to improve potency and quality iverall? Or I should be good with what I’ll buy + what I have? Thx !
Entirely up to you my friend. I like to keep things simple.

Ok my last thought before placing an order. MAYBE: BioBizz additives try a pack + plagron ALGA ( organic ) base ? Or this might mess everything as I’ll be mixing two different brands? ~35€
Yeah to me that's just inviting confusion and issues. The biobizz try pack along with the fish mix and calmag will be all you need to get a good harvest.

Thanks everyone, now to sum up:
I’ll be removing my LED driver whcich sits on my qb and rewiring everything so it’ll be set in wardrobe not my growing ten, in worst case scenario I might be able to relocate it straight into my bedroom. I will also be adding another dehumidifier near my extractor’s exhaust pipe. I may even get some odour remover as I believe my carb filter is going to an end, but should be all good, except that those AK are smelly as hell lol. Also, would love to have another one or two different strains, but I am not risking by ordering online, there’s a slight chance that shit may happen and I’ll end up in prison lol.
Now for the nutes as ya’ll been reading I’ve had a headache lol. :D but now I am calm as I am waiting for my order. To be true I asked a mate of mine to order it as I am not too comfy paying by my card and showing my name. It was pretty damn hard to decide, but this time I will go more organic than usual. For the veg I’ll be having: BioBizz BioGrow and BioBizz FishMix, for flowering I’ll be doing BioBizz BioBloom + Fishmix + BioBizz Top-Max + Plagron calmag pro + Plagron sugar royal.

Now wish me luck my friends ! I’ll do a journal this time. :))

Ok they only sent me BioBizz indoor try pack, I contacted shop and they said that they ran out of plagron calmag so they sent only biobizz and refunded 10€… looks like I’ll be making one from eggshels by myself lol… at least I found that their grow shop is only 50km away from me so next time I’ll be going there…
Now another thing, the guy from the shop pointed be to CANNA BOOST additive by saying that it works like PLAGRON GREEN SENSATION but is 2x cheaper. Now I am thinking about maybe getting one to try? Or should I leave those experiments for another year? Anyone has any experience using those products? Hmzz… i want big, heavy and quality bud in shortest time possible as Right now I am 11th wk in flowering with my AK47 and she wants more, but time is my enemy, I am keeping her somehow for one more week risking a littl lol. :D

Ok they only sent me BioBizz indoor try pack, I contacted shop and they said that they ran out of plagron calmag so they sent only biobizz and refunded 10€… looks like I’ll be making one from eggshels by myself lol… at least I found that their grow shop is only 50km away from me so next time I’ll be going there…
Now another thing, the guy from the shop pointed be to CANNA BOOST additive by saying that it works like PLAGRON GREEN SENSATION but is 2x cheaper. Now I am thinking about maybe getting one to try? Or should I leave those experiments for another year? Anyone has any experience using those products? Hmzz… i want big, heavy and quality bud in shortest time possible as Right now I am 11th wk in flowering with my AK47 and she wants more, but time is my enemy, I am keeping her somehow for one more week risking a littl lol. :D
You can try any and all these add ons not all at once of course. I find making sure roots are thriving before potting up is a big help. When they get to the final pot they are able to eat all the goodies you make available if they have herculean roots. :bong:

You can try any and all these add ons not all at once of course. I find making sure roots are thriving before potting up is a big help. When they get to the final pot they are able to eat all the goodies you make available if they have herculean roots. :bong:
Thanks for advice ! I may consider getting that CANNA BOOST, as they states it is universal and will get me to harvest faster. I was pretty amazed with green sensation, but I still have time left so I’ll decide later, I’ll focus on making calmag from now on lol. ✌️

Chemical grows and organic grows use two very different delivery methods to get the nutrients into the plant and they're really not all that compatible or interchangeable.

The bottled nutes typically need to be pH adjusted since the nutrients are locked up until reset at a certain pH and then become instantly avalilable to the plant for uptake.

Organic nutes tyically rely on microbes to deliver the nutes. The plant tells the microbes what it needs and the miocrobes deliver them to the plant in exchange for sugars to feed the microbes.

The challenge is that bottled nutes typically lock up their nutes in salts to stabilize them and those salts build up over time in the soil and poison it making it inhospitable for the microbes and then requiring bottled nutes from there forward.

I'm not familiar with the nutes you listed so can't be of much help there, but I run an organic grow with diy nutes in a small modded out tv cabinet so I understand some of the challenges you are facing there.

In short, it's probably best to "pick a side" and then select inputs that are compatible with each other and the grow mix you are using.

sound levels are good when I close doors of my wardrobe. I am attaching photo of how it looks

be careful if it's a shared space with clothing. the fabric will pick up the scent. you may be nose blind to it but others will definitely notice in public.

I understand that the bigger room means lower temps, but the wardrobe is all I’ve got to play. I could vent outside, but for security reasons I do not do that.

that may turn out to be the better long-term solution. scrubbing and moving the air to outdoor is both a stealth option and great environment control.

you probably don't have to move piles from an odour perspective. you'll move more air as rh control than anything else. odour will likely never enter the issue. just keep a fresh scrubber handy.

I’ll be removing my LED driver which sits on my qb and rewiring everything so it’ll be set in wardrobe not my growing ten, in worst case scenario I might be able to relocate it straight into my bedroom.

likely be fine right there. i run big drivers inside my spaces and have never had an issue. moving it out of the tent like you are should do you just fine. it's a good long term move.

I will also be adding another dehumidifier near my extractor’s exhaust pipe. I may even get some odour remover as I believe my carb filter is going to an end, but should be all good, except that those AK are smelly as hell.

you're gonna find being in a semi-shared space with all of that a bit challenging. more important, the missus may find it more challenging than you, which will be the real determining factor.

the alternate is a little bit better planning around exhaust and air control. if all starts happy it will stay happy.

Also, would love to have another one or two different strains, but I am not risking by ordering online, there’s a slight chance that shit may happen and I’ll end up in prison

it's pretty safe and straight forward. even when not legal here we did it all the time. just get stealth delivery.

Now for the nutes as ya’ll been reading I’ve had a headache lol. :D but now I am calm as I am waiting for my order. To be true I asked a mate of mine to order it as I am not too comfy paying by my card and showing my name. It was pretty damn hard to decide, but this time I will go more organic than usual. For the veg I’ll be having: BioBizz BioGrow and BioBizz FishMix, for flowering I’ll be doing BioBizz BioBloom + Fishmix + BioBizz Top-Max + Plagron calmag pro + Plagron sugar royal.

i'm biased on nutes and bio-bizz. you guys just don't have the choices we do. and we don't have the choices folk in the states do. kinda sucks. there's a few things i see the sponsors have i'd love to try if i had access.

Now wish me luck my friends ! I’ll do a journal this time.

looking forward. you'll do great. you're putting thought in before which is always a good thing.

@Weed Seeds Express

UK grower.
Its not lillegal to buy seeds.
Hence uk sites selling them with no issues.
The grey area is popping them / growing them.
Worsest thing that may happen you lose your order in customs.
IF you order from over seas not your country.
The amount of seeds an avg user buys really is not worth the trouble for the police.
Maybe try local seed house but tbh been a while since i bought from the uk.
And have had no issues YET years later.
;)

PS. most uk seed sites tend to highlight strictly for souvenir purposes.
Thats how they get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom