End of flowering - Help!

spliffas

Hello friends. :) long time no see and in need of help. :)

Flowering day 57, strain AK47.

I probably messed up with nutes, how to sort this one out? Sugar leaves yellowing, what to do?
I’ve been doing Biopon base nutes ( cheap ones ), plagron sugar royal, plagron green sensation, biobizz fishmix and +mag and probably I messed up somewhere. Tap water.

Where was my mistake probably, once I gave her a heavier feeding than usual and then day after I gave her another heavy feeding in the morning. But throughout my entire grow I was giving only water from time to time.

Now I believe I am at the end of flowering ( I can’t keep her more than 2wk ), so what to do guys? Flush her out for two weeks? Or continue feeding lesser amount of nutes?

I inly have 2 girls in my room, one was for experiment in small pot + lolipo + lst and she looks amazing, yet another one started yellowing and freaking me out. ‍♂️ Don’t want to lose too much potency and yeld from that one. Any advice please?
Thanks !

last pic of the beautiful one :)

E1F1AA49-C5C6-45E1-AA7A-22EF179E76A1.jpeg

25DD76E7-77B5-445D-9B79-491A886AF9E4.jpeg

2F742854-94BB-4D1C-9F7E-0E3DFE828F16.jpeg

8056E3A6-D2B3-4533-843F-965438EB3DC8.jpeg

Hello friends. :) long time no see and in need of help. :)

Flowering day 57, strain AK47.

I probably messed up with nutes, how to sort this one out? Sugar leaves yellowing, what to do?
I’ve been doing Biopon base nutes ( cheap ones ), plagron sugar royal, plagron green sensation, biobizz fishmix and +mag and probably I messed up somewhere. Tap water.

Where was my mistake probably, once I gave her a heavier feeding than usual and then day after I gave her another heavy feeding in the morning. But throughout my entire grow I was giving only water from time to time.

Now I believe I am at the end of flowering ( I can’t keep her more than 2wk ), so what to do guys? Flush her out for two weeks? Or continue feeding lesser amount of nutes?

I inly have 2 girls in my room, one was for experiment in small pot + lolipo + lst and she looks amazing, yet another one started yellowing and freaking me out. ‍♂️ Don’t want to lose too much potency and yeld from that one. Any advice please?
Thanks !

last pic of the beautiful one :)

E1F1AA49-C5C6-45E1-AA7A-22EF179E76A1.jpeg

25DD76E7-77B5-445D-9B79-491A886AF9E4.jpeg

2F742854-94BB-4D1C-9F7E-0E3DFE828F16.jpeg

8056E3A6-D2B3-4533-843F-965438EB3DC8.jpeg
You're at the end of flower so there should be some yellowing. It's most likely a Calcium & K deficiency. I'm not familiar with your nutes & soil, so I'll ask @Emilya to look at this one & help you out. She'll know what to do.

You're at the end of flower so there should be some yellowing. It's most likely a Calcium & K deficiency. I'm not familiar with your nutes & soil, so I'll ask @Emilya to look at this one & help you out. She'll know what to do.

I think I messed up with nutes at some point ( my opinion ), yet it’s the end of flowering, so I am nor sure if it is even worth trying to fix without messing up everything even more.

I am considering cutting my light cycle 10/14 so they may be able finish faster?

Really dunno what to do, if it’d be flowering day 20 things would be easier probably. Heh. :D

Thanks mate!

I see a slight P and K deficiency, fairly common at this time in the grow for a couple of reasons. first, the plants need more nutrition at this point than at any other point in the grow. This is why there are finishing nutes, to provide that little extra push that the plants need at the end. You should be feeding full nutes at this point, and you should be planning to use these nutes right up to the end. Giving P and K boosters at this point is not uncommon. Please do not consider giving only water the last two weeks for this is exactly the opposite as to what is needed... feed right up to the end, strongly.
The other thing that is common at this point is that you could be experiencing a salt lockout. This happens after using nutes for a while, without flushing the soil. when using salt based nutes, it is especially important to do a 3x the container size flush to wash away those salts and allow the plant to get full nutes without its blocking effects, and to do this right before the plant enters its last 2 weeks.

I see a slight P and K deficiency, fairly common at this time in the grow for a couple of reasons. first, the plants need more nutrition at this point than at any other point in the grow. This is why there are finishing nutes, to provide that little extra push that the plants need at the end. You should be feeding full nutes at this point, and you should be planning to use these nutes right up to the end. Giving P and K boosters at this point is not uncommon. Please do not consider giving only water the last two weeks for this is exactly the opposite as to what is needed... feed right up to the end, strongly.
The other thing that is common at this point is that you could be experiencing a salt lockout. This happens after using nutes for a while, without flushing the soil. when using salt based nutes, it is especially important to do a 3x the container size flush to wash away those salts and allow the plant to get full nutes without its blocking effects, and to do this right before the plant enters its last 2 weeks.

Thanks for your reply !

I am seeing this thing for maybe 4 - 5 days, I thought it might fix itself, but it looks like it’s not. I gave her three waterings in that time:
1st water
2nd flowering nutes
3rd water - maybe three drops of fishmix and sugar royal

Now to sum up:
I need to do a flush ( it’s 12l container so I need ~30l of water ?? ) and then full streinght nutes till the end ( those 2wks)? now biopon recommends 10ml to 1.2l water, I was doing 2-4 ml of it. I ran out of my PK booster, but I have another nutes 13:cool:13 should I use them instead?
I wasn’t meassuring my eec ppm, but I have a tool somewhere, what should I do step - by - step from now on? Lights on after 8 hours. What about my idea about cutting 1-2 hours of light for them so that she may be able to finish earlier?
Yet another question, if it’s not enouth nutes, why she can’t take it feom those fan leaves? The yellowing went straight to sugar leaves, and to biggest buds nearest light ( mostly )? It just interests me, I am not a pro, but I was thinking that deficiencies first should be seen on fan leaves as they works as reservoir or am I incorrect?

Thanka for your replies. This is an amazing forum with an amazing community!

God bless you all

P.S I forgot to mention that now when I water her it looks like she’s drinking less. I have no plates for my pots so I was seeing how run off dissappeared in seconds, now I see run off staying on the floor for some longer time than previous.

Just take a Look at the pics, but yesterday I found this yellowing on bottom buds tops too. Yet I do not think it is lights. I am doing ~200w qb and temps at tops ~28-29C ~25cm away, I did some grows previously with exact same distance, but 240w all the way and temps were maybe 30C, so I think this problem bonds to my nutes issue. I am waiting for Emilya to reply so I’ll be hundred per cent sure what to do when my lights turns on. Btw the small one:

15144D21-13B9-4E55-9666-7D3176E57335.jpeg

Just take a Look at the pics, but yesterday I found this yellowing on bottom buds tops too. Yet I do not think it is lights. I am doing ~200w qb and temps at tops ~28-29C ~25cm away, I did some grows previously with exact same distance, but 240w all the way and temps were maybe 30C, so I think this problem bonds to my nutes issue. I am waiting for Emilya to reply so I’ll be hundred per cent sure what to do when my lights turns on. Btw the small one:

15144D21-13B9-4E55-9666-7D3176E57335.jpeg
Looks like some really nice buds. Send Em a p.m. & she'll respond faster. She's such a great help!

Thanks for your reply !

I am seeing this thing for maybe 4 - 5 days, I thought it might fix itself, but it looks like it’s not. I gave her three waterings in that time:
1st water
2nd flowering nutes
3rd water - maybe three drops of fishmix and sugar royal

Now to sum up:
I need to do a flush ( it’s 12l container so I need ~30l of water ?? ) and then full streinght nutes till the end ( those 2wks)? now biopon recommends 10ml to 1.2l water, I was doing 2-4 ml of it. I ran out of my PK booster, but I have another nutes 13:cool:13 should I use them instead?
I wasn’t meassuring my eec ppm, but I have a tool somewhere, what should I do step - by - step from now on? Lights on after 8 hours. What about my idea about cutting 1-2 hours of light for them so that she may be able to finish earlier?
Yet another question, if it’s not enouth nutes, why she can’t take it feom those fan leaves? The yellowing went straight to sugar leaves, and to biggest buds nearest light ( mostly )? It just interests me, I am not a pro, but I was thinking that deficiencies first should be seen on fan leaves as they works as reservoir or am I incorrect?

Thanka for your replies. This is an amazing forum with an amazing community!

God bless you all

P.S I forgot to mention that now when I water her it looks like she’s drinking less. I have no plates for my pots so I was seeing how run off dissappeared in seconds, now I see run off staying on the floor for some longer time than previous.
Keep calm guys, a girl does have to get some sleep lol
trust the nutes you have been using, just use their recommended amount. This maybe would not be happening if you had been up till now. The correct amount of flush water would be 3x12, so 36L of water... but now knowing you have been shorting the nutes, I no longer think you need a flush. Why have you run out of PK booster? Have you been giving it before now? A booster without full nutes doesn't make a lot of sense.
Regarding how deficiencies present, there are nutrients that are mobile and immobile within the plant. A mobile element can be stored in the lower leaves and called upon when needed. These elements when deficient will indeed show up in the lower leaves first. Non mobile deficiencies will show up in the leaves affected, mainly in the upper growth where those nutes are immediately needed. Some of your macro nutrients, like P&K, will present in multiple places on the plant.
I suspect that you are nearly finished and that your drop in water use is indicating that the plants have decided that they are done. Have you checked your trichomes? Are you seeing amber at the top of the plant?

I believe it is nearly done, I’ll check trichs when my lights switches on.

I had my last bits of plagron green sensation I fed maybe a week ago and I ran out of it and I can’t get it there in Lithuania. What I have is 13:cool:13, biopon 5:hug:7; sugar royal, fish mix and magnesium sulphate.

So to sum up I’ll give her normal /heavy feed and see what happens?

Thanks for information guys, thank you !

OK I gave her everything I had lol :D we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

I can’t tell much about trichs, as I couldn’t get magnificier, but I took some photos of my girl and her buds. I think 10 - 14 days should be enough for her, what do you people think?

As I said I don’t have more than 2wk (14d) so I may cut her lighting hours to something more exotic like 10/14 or 11/13?

D43926A0-F5FD-4696-8649-8633B0D3EC90.jpeg

7944E7C8-FD0B-49BA-9DD7-30610B1B1E36.jpeg

31746B04-7D2E-4180-B3BD-B08703F36BB2.jpeg

FA875063-EBFC-4E5F-9505-2772DC78E714.jpeg

9D95C20B-3953-415D-9F57-905B5AA80CA6.jpeg

29C43511-796F-4AE0-88DB-6875103FB4D3.jpeg

FD26E307-D36F-4FA1-9D66-D3EC4A0A5E47.jpeg

376DD415-CC1F-4247-A390-0BE4035A42F1.jpeg

41F797FE-F7A6-4917-B686-41AFFAD09A3F.jpeg

5B4D31B1-11A0-4820-8D75-92236B277912.jpeg

Don’t want to lose too much potency and yeld from that one.

As I said I don’t have more than 2wk (14d) so I may cut her lighting hours to something more exotic like 10/14 or 11/13?
Trying out an exotic light & dark schedule at this point sounds like something that will cut into the quality (potency) and yield and do nothing to speed up the harvest window.

The plant needs 12 hours of uninterrupted dark to trigger the production of the hormones that cause flower production to start and to maintain it.

At the same time the plant needs as many hours of light as possible to continue with photosynthesis. Without enough light for enough photosynthesis the plant growth slows down and almost stops.

If interested in exotic lighting schedules consider getting a perpetual type of light timer for the next grow. Some growers have been experimenting with maintaining the 12 hours of dark and then giving 18 hours of light. They have the 12 off and then the 18 on and then 12 off followed by 18 on. The special timers do not have 24 hour on/off scheduling and instead allow for the custom timing schedule.

Thank you all. I was away for two days, I will update this evening how my ladies are doing.

Thanks for info about light cycles. I’ll defo will try the exotic one u pointed out, probably next grow.

Let’s hope they’re doing fine. :)

Thank you for everything. :)

Thanks for info about light cycles. I’ll defo will try the exotic one u pointed out, probably next grow.
The one I pointed out is an example of what some have worked out. If you are interested in looking into doing this I recommend reading through this thread linked below to get an idea of what is involved. The original poster included links to several threads discussing these "not the usual" light cycles. I also mentioned somewhere in that thread one or two discussions that I had come across.

Probably best to read up on what others have gone through before jumping in.

But, playing with light cycles does sound like another fun aspect if you are into any & all plants, growing & gardening as a hobby.:)

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/green-crack-under-light-manipulation.511765/page-4#post-5514146

I will definetely give it a go, probably next grow. :) I’d love to try hydro, but it’s way different set - up and it is not cheap, plus it is difficult to get things in Lithuania, plus we have so amazing weed laws, that my hobby could cost me two years in jail. Basically you must learn to stay queit if you don’t want any problems lol. Even my best friends have not a clue about my little secret lol. :) yet forgot to take some pics yesterday, it doesn’t look like my lady is dying, so probably everything’s gonna be OK. Will update later today.

Peace \/

Back
Top Bottom