Soil Conditioning Kit

aceknight

My favorites.jpg

Careful with the neem. Studies are showing it to covert to bad stuff upon heating. So be extra careful especially if you plan on making concentrate.

Careful with the neem. Studies are showing it to covert to bad stuff upon heating. So be extra careful especially if you plan on making concentrate.
thanks! I spray the top soil after feeding and then flush it through next feeding (2-3 days later)

Is this an indoor grow? If yes then why the insect repellent? Just curious.
I'm guessing the use of molasses causes these little gnats or fruit flies to come around. So i spray the top soil with this solution which I believe disrupts their production of whatever they are trying to do there. For some reason the plants love this they grow like crazy. Maybe its just the genetics all by themselves. I try to keep the soil moist not really wet 50 air 50 water. It's working :)

Now I understand. I keep forgetting that some people live in warm climates with insects everywhere. I have only had one fungus fly infestation after bringing a new orchid into the house. The bugs got into the hydro rocks which had an accumulation of organic material. Hydrogen peroxide got them eventually.

Now I understand. I keep forgetting that some people live in warm climates with insects everywhere. I have only had one fungus fly infestation after bringing a new orchid into the house. The bugs got into the hydro rocks which had an accumulation of organic material. Hydrogen peroxide got them eventually.
I love all all creatures, but I don't want to see any in my grow room... LOL!!!

You use this stuff in your soil??

I'm an organic farmer and never used any of that stuff for gardening.

You're best off to find the best compost and worm castings you can find and some Mycos while yer at it.

Whats the lemon used for?
Whats the backing soda used for?
Whats the castile soap used for?
Whats the molasses used for?
Neem oil is used as a foiler not in soil. Thats a for sure! I don't use it. It leaves a taste behind that is nasty and it's way too strong for flowers. There are other ways to deal with pests.

I would replace that with a tube of Stratiolaelals scimitus mites. Works at controlling all soil pests for the life of the plant. Put it in at propagation. Also reduces cycling of foliar pests like thrips by 80%+.

Back
Top Bottom