Soil to water?

patmrtnscks

Can I take clones from soil and put them in water? I got 2 clones from my boy 2wks ago, and they have pretty good root systems now. They are in some sort of starter plug and soil in plastic cups still. What are the risks involved, as I dont have the funds right now to be spending $$ on all sorts of expensive soils, and already have everything I need to grow them in water. What are my chances of success if I put them in water? HELP PLEASE, I dont want to have to put this Kings Kush into miracle grow cuz thats all I have the money for right now.

Re: Soil to water???

Look into a product called OC+, probably would be your cheepest route to producing very good results. I don't know much about your environment that your growing in but you could also look into Hempy method's of growing...another cheep solution. Or look into Blue Planet Nutrients...great prices and excellent results..

Re: Soil to water???

Thanks dude, Im growing indoors in a tent right now. I have no idea what hempy methods are, but Ive seen other people mention it too. I guess Ill look into it, and maybe give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom