Soil Vs DWC

hemdog1017

Ok guys quick ? I been readin a lot bout dwc and I looks likes u use a lot more nutes than a soil grow is this true? And if it is. Is it really worth the extra money. I don't mind spending money if it worth it and does anyone have any experience with the technaflora series nutes?

i have just started DWC and all i have to say is WOW
week 1
7690.JPG

week 3
week_03_1_.JPG

Nutrients i will use is Cultured Solutions

Cultured Solutions UC Roots
Cultured Solutions Veg A
Cultured Solutions Veg B
Cultured Solutions Bloom A
Cultured Solutions Bloom B
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Early
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Mid
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Late

i use the
High-Yield Water Culture (0.75 lpm aeration/gal)

Its worth the money. If you think about it, yes the DWC will take nutes more often and probably require the same amount or more in the end of the grow compared to soil, BUT DWC also grows very fast, so shorter time to harvest, meaning less expenses on electric, water, etc.

soil=safe
dwc=risk(Ive lost a whole tent in 30 hours)root rot sucks ass.
Rw-like this growers system=lbs harvest low cost and safe as hell,I take 4 day weekends and have left home for 7 days
How to: Simple Hydroponics

with the system I listed,it is about 75 bucks per plant(materials) to harvest a lbs worth of product,or half of that if you can diy on some of the parts.
for about 3 years I did the dwc/rdwc and the growth is great,but after the losses,It wasnt worth it to me.

Ya I am gonna go rdwc once I get my cycle down I have a 12 bucket super closet system (bubble buckets). Can't wait to use it just waitin on my mother plant to take off and not sure what nutes I wanna go with!!! Any advice ya. I was this bout just goin with the Lucas system for my first go around

Soil less nutrients as you are only feeding once or twice a week X litres/gallons of water for how many plants.

DWC or RDWC more nutrients big time... a DWC bucket is around 20 litre or 5 gallon X that by how many buckets used !

Also you are more likely going to do a complete flush of dwc every 10 to 14 days & replace with fresh water/nutrients, more work involved than growing in soil.

Soil less nutrients as you are only feeding once or twice a week X litres/gallons of water for how many plants.

DWC or RDWC more nutrients big time... a DWC bucket is around 20 litre or 5 gallon X that by how many buckets used !

Also you are more likely going to do a complete flush of dwc every 10 to 14 days & replace with fresh water/nutrients, more work involved than growing in soil.
But it will payoff you get what you put into it just like anything else in this world

Back
Top Bottom