Soil

Gixer86

Hey everybody
How's it going?

I'm going to try the indoor approach this year, since all my plants but one died last year outside, this is my second time growing!
I was told not to use miracle grow for my potting soil, so I bought root farm soil. Does anybody know if this is the same soil as miracle grow?
The girls are doing well right now, they just over a week old.

Is this it?
"Formulated by hydroponic gardening experts, with sphagnum peat moss, coco coir, aged softwood bark, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, feather meal, bone meal, blood meal, sulfate of potash, kelp meal, and volcanic ash."

Not sure on the soil your using but plants look ok. Only thing I would have to say is lower your light down on them seedlings. They are stretching to much. When you transplant I would differently bury half of that main steam in your soil.

I was wondering about that, ok that's good to know, like I said this is my second grow, I screwed up last year's grow, so I'm trying something different this year.

Ok, is it worse or better. Lol
I think it's probably better. I'd go over their website to get the best idea of how to use it. Decide which method of growing with it you want to use and stick with it. I'd also use their nutrients, as they are designed for that mix.

I suggest starting a journal under Grow/Grow Journals on the menu above. It will let us follow along and better assist you if you have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom