Somebody help please

Yeah my first round was 8 plants total. Six are in the tent still and 2 already outside.

I basically had to transplant them every 7-10 days to a bigger pot until I got them in the 5 gallons which they have been in for about a month. But now looks like I will be transplanting them all AGAIN! This time either into the ground or into 10-15 gallon pots. Which will be their homes for the next 2 months or so until they get harvested.

Yeah I buy a lot of soil lol...

Wow your transplanting A LOT, but it is best to transplant 2-3 times at most-_-. It must be painful to do with that many plants! And yeah wow, dealing with so much soil. Also, I think that is a lot of permalite.

Well I have a massive bag of perlite.

Home depot only sells vermeculite and perlite in huge industrial bags. That give enough to fill up a 5 gallon bucket 3 or 4 times. So I wont be running out of perlite anytime soon :D. Plus its nice to have to give to all my garden, not just my weed plants.

I had to keep transplanting though as once the roots are comming out the bottom of your pot its only a matter of time before the entire plant is rootballed hardcore.

I use a LOT of B-1 complex. So My plants end up filling their pots really fast. If I can recommend anything for the budget minded grower its a gallon jug of B-1 from home depot. It costs less then 5 bucks. Its nearly impossible to give too much. Plus it has some good trace elements like Cal, Mag and of course a lot of B-1.

Cool so thanks for all the info guys. So now that she's preflowering or showing signs of sex don't know if that's the same or not but should I throw her under 12/12 or keep her at 18/6? And another thing, should I start using 2600 k lights instead of the 5600k?

When you do switch to 12/12 yes change the bulbs to 2700k.

As for when exactly to switch them to flower. I think we would need pics to determine if they are ready.

But imho if they are at least 1.5 feet tall and you can see a fair bit of pistols already then I say go for it.

Iv'e been down this road many a time, if in doubt flush the plant with WATER, 3 times the volume of soil, it does no harm, gives you much peace of mind, although may slow the plant by a couple of weeks, and the plant will hate you for it...lol, it will remove all and any toxic residues in the soil, wait a week or 2 before feeding again....and relax

peace
"V"

ps I'm Big on foilar feeding..look it up

Back
Top Bottom