Somebody help please

mikegarcia

Not sure how this works or if I'm even posting in the right place but I'd really appreciate it if someone who has experience could check out my grow and tell me wats wrong with her cause I can't seem to figure it out. I have her in a 4 gallon container and I am using miracle grow soil that has nutes in it ( which was obviously my first mistake) and under four 4 ft flourescant 32 Watt 5600 k lights. Like I said any input is greatly appreciated, I just want her to live.
2012-07-14_12_12_50_1_.jpg
2012-07-14_12_13_03_1_.jpg
2012-07-14_12_13_03_2_.jpg
2012-07-14_12_12_39_2_.jpg

Hello!

I would suggest looking at this link and scrolling down to find the 'plant abuse' list. It has pictures and descriptions and all sorts of useful stuff.

How To Grow Marijuana - Everything you need to know

I know you're probably stressing about your babies. They will be fine. Gather the info we need and we'll all be able to help you better. No one can give an answer with out more info. Help us help you!

Look at this link and gather the info it recommends

How to ask for grow support

:peace:

I havent foiler fed but i was foiler watering but then stopped because I had read somewhere that it was bad. I havent applied any nutes because soil has nutes in it and was scared of overfeeding. yours look great though. Did u use MG with added nutes as well?

yeah MG w/ added nutes. also ,when i saw signs of flowers, i added a nutrient mix used for tomatos which contains 8-5-5 dry mixture. (Although this nutrient mixture contains 5% Sulfur( im not sure if this will negatively/positively influence the outcome of the product. I believe the it was labeled as "Mater Magic" pH is a little high ,at ~ 7.7, although favored for flowering females. The genetics here being of OG Kush heritage allows it to survive ungodly amount of nutrients, I believe some weaker strains would have trouble.

Hi RELAXDLEE.. IMO it appears to be some possible nute burn, i almost suffered the same fate at start with my current grow as the nutes in soil were enuf for first few weeks at least, but i added a little and my plant didnt like it that much. So i flushed and raised my light now she's much perkier and burn has hopefully stopped or at least slowed down.. My NL x WW last grow was fine with nutes, fairly hardy plant really, but this C99xPanama Red is fairly sensitive compared to others ive grown, this is my first c99xPR.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting, hope she comes good mate!!

those are some nice plants relaxed lee. Something i just noticed on mine... i think its starting to flower. What do you guys think? Should I start nutes now and if so is miracle gro liquafeed bloom booster 12-9-6 something good to use.
2012-07-17_16_01_56_1_.jpg
2012-07-17_16_01_38_1_.jpg

For sure, thanks. Although i had some mold growing on the joint of a stem, took it off w/ some pressurized air. Hoping it doesn't grow back. You can add your nutrients now, but since you may have had nute burn previously, start off with a lot less than they recommend to see how your plant reacts over the course of 2-3 weeks.

Thanks relaxed Lee I really appreciate all the advice, you've Put my mind at ease. It really doesn't matter what I yeild on this first grow I've just enjoyed the experience so far and am only half way there. So how often should I feed and is the npk enough for the plant?

No problem, I'm glad I could help. I am also a first time grower, I would like to see some good meds at the end of all of this. The pictures of my plants are pretty much current and are flowering 2-3 weeks as well. I also understand that running into many problems as a gardener is whats to come. Dealing with those issues as the they come, and being consistent is what its all about. I think depending on how the plant reacts to the nutrients, that it will be OK to feed them once a week, whether that be foliage feeding, or nutrients diluted in solution. As for now, I am too buzzed to recall the meaning of "npk". Although, it is important to STOP feeding ( if you do it continuously) ATLEAST 2 weeks before harvesting the medicine.

12-9-6 is a terrible ratio for budding. Especially since you already have a lot of Nitrogen in your soil.

You should search for something with basically 0 Nitro. and a somewhat equal amount of P and K.

So a nute like 0-5-5 or 1-8-9 or 0-4-2 ect.

This is grown in Miracle gro Organic. Its basically just compost, hummus, manure, and peat moss. Much different then the chemical Miracle Gro, but its miracal gro nonetheless.
DSCN5413.JPG

True. Less nitrogen during flowering/budding is preferred. More nitrogen during vegetative phase. My soil mix is 0.21%-.07%-.14%, and I used a 8-5-5 organic slow release fertilizer during veg. Nice plants Jimmy, I assume u have some clones there? That must be a lot of soil!

Yeah those 6 little guys are newly planted clones. Skywalker OG, Northern lights5 X Blueberry 98, and NYCD

I have 12 more pretty much ready to put in pots. But first I need to get rid of some of these big ass trees from my little tent :D. They are a mix of Chem D, Bubba Kush X Larry OG, and Helix (I believe Helix is a cross of many high end strains, but I never asked about its ancestors yet)

But yeah simple way to think of nutes for weed. Mostly nitrogen and not much of the P and K in veg. Then the exact opposite for flower.

I personally think going organic is going to yield you the best smoke though. And TBH if done right it dosent really need to cost more or at least a lot more then Chems.

My 5-1-1 alaskan fish shit is like 15 bucks for a entire gallon that would be enough to veg like 50 plants to 2-3 feet tall each before starting flower.

I also use a worm casting, bone meal, blood meal, hummic acid, ect mix. It costs about 11 bucks for a 4 pound bag. But that combined with the alaskan fish stuff is enough to veg probably 70 plants total.

Honestly the only things that I got that are semi expensive are the silica from grotek and the superthrive. Everything else I get is el cheapo.

Also yes it is a LOT of freaking soil. Took me hours and hours to mix it all up with the perlite and other junk then put into a bunch of 5 gallon pots.

Back
Top Bottom