someone look these plant pics over please

Edward Scissorhash

2nd grow. Growing 12 Critical Kush. I've only fed my plants straight RO water since they were in cups. Once I've transplanted them to the 1gallon pots you see in the pictures. I started feeding them at low amounts. They have only been fed nutrients once since the pictures and these problems persisted ever since they were small just receiving only water. I am using just plain Happy Frog soil which I have never had a problem with.

4 plants. 1 healthy, and my 3 problem plants. the healthy one is the bottom left. the top left is the yellowish plant. and the 2 on the right are the leaf deformed plants
DSCN02068.JPG

the healthy one
DSCN02099.JPG

1 plant that has been slight yellow since a seedling.
DSCN02118.JPG

the other 2 plants have the same thing going on with them, which is they have weird looking leaves. I am not sure if this is a genetic problem and whether or not they should just be pulled. If it is any sort of environmental problem such as nutrients/ph etc, that would be great so I could make them look healthier.
DSCN020710.JPG
DSCN02089.JPG

my room and plants. At the bottom are just parsnips starting out, since they take a long time to mature and the season is short.
DSCN02128.JPG

Doesn't look too bad at all.

What kind of lights are you growing them under? This can effect the morphology of the plant as well. The one that appears slightly yellow is just asking for some nitrogen, usually when I see something like this a little nitrogen dominant organic tea fixes it right up in a matter of days, nothing really to be worried about.

Over all things don't look bad at all, it just seems to be they are begging to be out in the Sun. As you mentioned, some genetics are more or less prone in showing these morphologies, and/or responses to the environment that wouldn't normally effect another phenotype.

It's quite possible that there is a small bit of instability in the seeds, however taking a second look at the pictures, they can usually grow real well out of things like this. It is all very new tender growth that will one day be the oldest leaves on the plant, and it's impossible to have 100% perfect specimens for each and every plant. Blemishes will occur, and small reactions take place, but usually depending on the medium, hardiness of the genetics, and fertilizer treatments they adapt and grow right out of things like this.

I know if I tossed those plants out in my Sun they'd go crazy so it kinda just looks like they want a more intense light source. Just my two cents. :peace:

I agree Relaxed Lester. The only thing I might add is roots over growing 1 gallon pots soon.

Back
Top Bottom