Yellowing? browning? please help

triple

I've been looking at my plants sence they were taking from hydro to soil and put them under a cfl light and for a couple days I've noticed the plants leafs are turning yellow. I dont understand why it would be like that because they were healthy in the hydro and the first day. I have pictures you guys can judge and let me know. I haven't fed them any nutrients sence transplant. I have searched on multiple forums nothing to really pin point the problem. Please feel free to give me the knowledge I need for these plants to survive.

The temp is 77 degrees.
Using soil.
Have CFL light.
Fan blowing.
12" between light and plants.
Trimmed yellow leafs around 4:30pm and around 9pm there were more... Please let me know before they all dieeee
2ivdxtk.jpg

20p526r.jpg

6tcwoi.jpg

Green dream 3-4 tsp for everygallon. Also ph is 6.7. Sometimes but I use a ph down to lower it. Please let me know

Flush the medium and then cut back the strength to 1sp/gal. Plants that are just transplanted can use the soil nutrients or a week or two, then add in 1tsp of nute and work it up. The GreenDream nute recommend 4-6ml/L but that's for plants that are not been transplanted and grew from the same soil. Keep us updated!

I agree with Twelve on the diagnosis.

B1 transplant solution is good for first 7 days in soil also to reduce shock. After that I recommend a good ORGANIC Kelp Extract until they hit 5 weeks. Then something like Fox Farm Big Bloom Is good. Whatever you decide to use, feed once every 7-10 days ONLY!

Only water in between once every 3-5 days depending on conditions.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom