Somewhat New Female Grower

I am very confused by this thread. Does OP have two user names?

I wanted to say hi to OP, Athena. My name is Kitty annnnd I too am a girl grower. I am always happy to see other ladies getting their hands dirty :) I will be 3 weeks above soil tomorrow so I am new here too. I will hop over to your grow journal after here... but are you using two screen names? I am so confused... are the seedlings your plants or... no they can't because you said to wrap tape... which is very important for cannabis roots to remain in the dark... yes... but...

in response to the original introduce yourself thread... Welcome girrrrrli!!!! I started my plants under a Mars300 with supplemental cfls and now they have gone under a Mars2 1200w for late veg and flower. I think Whoopi Goldberg has a line of CBD products specifically for women with menstrual pain.... Have you heard of that?? I remember reading about it some time ago.

Good Luck and Welcome Again!
Kitty

I am very confused by this thread. Does OP have two user names?

I wanted to say hi to OP, Athena. My name is Kitty annnnd I too am a girl grower. I am always happy to see other ladies getting their hands dirty :) I will be 3 weeks above soil tomorrow so I am new here too. I will hop over to your grow journal after here... but are you using two screen names? I am so confused... are the seedlings your plants or... no they can't because you said to wrap tape... which is very important for cannabis roots to remain in the dark... yes... but...

in response to the original introduce yourself thread... Welcome girrrrrli!!!! I started my plants under a Mars300 with supplemental cfls and now they have gone under a Mars2 1200w for late veg and flower. I think Whoopi Goldberg has a line of CBD products specifically for women with menstrual pain.... Have you heard of that?? I remember reading about it some time ago.

Good Luck and Welcome Again!
Kitty

Hello Kitty!

This thread is confusing me also and I'm the OP lol. I've recently changed my username so that may be why and yes I've heard of Whoopi's line but I heard she was only selling them in California or something like that.

I've been following along with your journal and your plants looks amazing! Thanks for the luck and Welcome to growing!!

6 Autos - 2x4x5 Tent - MarsHydro Reflector 144x5

I know the perfect strain for that, Have you heard of White Walker Kush. Check it out.....I know a girl that was having same type of issues and this strain was always the one she was after. Its one of the strains im currently growing because i freaking love it, high THC%. Have a good one

I know the perfect strain for that, Have you heard of White Walker Kush. Check it out.....I know a girl that was having same type of issues and this strain was always the one she was after. Its one of the strains im currently growing because i freaking love it, high THC%. Have a good one

Just looked it up on Leafly and I've added to my list. Thanks!

When you bend your plant 90° for training it just redirects your plants energy. The plant focuses the most energy on the part thats closest to the light. So when you bend it the plant actually diverts the energy to the lowest shoots (which are now closest to the light) and turns them into the new meristem. But new shoots will grow out also. Good job on the start of your training

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Im another female grower too. I use this plant as medication to treat my depression and anxiety. Im growing my first set of plants to see if I can do it before purchasing high cbd seed to treat my son. In my journey I found a friend who has high cbd plants abd will give me clones. His is vc dc as ac/dc is harder for us on east coast to get. I will follow along on your journey.
Third Times A Charm
Second Grow! LST - Let's Start Training
Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Im another female grower too. I use this plant as medication to treat my depression and anxiety. Im growing my first set of plants to see if I can do it before purchasing high cbd seed to treat my son. In my journey I found a friend who has high cbd plants abd will give me clones. His is vc dc as ac/dc is harder for us on east coast to get. I will follow along on your journey.
Third Times A Charm
Second Grow! LST - Let's Start Training
Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I've looked into AC/DC before but I doubt I'd be able to get any seeds or clones anytime soon. I'll be on the lookout for them though. Thanks for following along, I've been following your bagseed journal and just started following along with the others.

I must say that your seedling/veg setup is soooo amazing. It's so neat and organized. It's literally perfect.

Hi :) My favorite strain for euphoria, anti-anxiety, daytime get-stuff-accomplished, has been Snow White. I haven't grown her yet, but I have seeds in the fridge from Nirvana.

I'm so glad to meet you because our stories have similarities. I'm glad you've found relief in the herb as I have. Happy growing!

Sounds like exactly what I need during the day! thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to add it to my next order.

I'm happy that you've commented because it's so hard to find female growers (correct me if I'm wrong on that lol) and Happy growing to you too! .

Sounds like exactly what a need during the day! thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to add it to my next order.

I'm happy that you've commented because it's so hard to find female growers (correct me if I'm wrong on that lol) and Happy growing to you too! .

Same here! All my growing buddies are dudes. Not complaining, but I need some women in my life. :) here's my journal if you want to stop by my grow. And I have a post in the introduction second too. . .
FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017
FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Same here! All my growing buddies are dudes. Not complaining, but I need some women in my life. :) here's my journal if you want to stop by my grow. And I have a post in the introduction second too. .. .
FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017
FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

No joke, I've been following your Electric Fruit Auto grow since the beginning lol. Silent observer. Can't wait to see what she does when she's full on flowering!

Little Update: In the past months my headaches got so bad i had to have an mri and they found nothing! I'll take that as a good thing. BUT i've recently had a bilateral ultrasound on my breast and they found an anomaly in one. Was told to wait 6 months to see if any change. Low key freaking out but also hoping it's nothing serious, i.e. cancer, but i'm doubting that.

Life sucks .

Back
Top Bottom