First time grower

THC Pirate

Hey y'all just wanted to drop in and say howdy. I'm relatively new to growing and consuming canabis. I was driven to weed by a life altering accident that left me with tremendous body damage and pain. I'm a new transplant to SC and I came from CA where I am a native. After 2 years of vaping and smoking I have decided to start producing my own.
I am attaching a photo of my first flowering girl. I have two mothers (a Goo and a gorilla goo) I run a 400watt vivosun HPS/MH in a 2x4x5 grow tent. I use roots organic soil, with fox farms bloom nutro. I'm excited to meet some new friends and growers.

420-magazine-mobile1662851653.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi THC Pirate
:welcome:welcome to the best place to be :420:
Since you are already growing Join the rest of us in journals in progress. Here you start your journal and members will come to help you out if you need it:Namaste: Journals in Progress

Thanks everyone, I plan on absorbing as much knowledge as humanly possible. For the record I'm an electrical contractor, a senior automation programmer for a distillery, and a plumber/HVAC tech. I don't have a lot to offer in the way of growing, but I have a ton of exxpierecnce in automating "seasons" to facilitate molecular changes. If that helps ;)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks everyone, I plan on absorbing as much knowledge as humanly possible. For the record I'm an electrical contractor, a senior automation programmer for a distillery, and a plumber/HVAC tech. I don't have a lot to offer in the way of growing, but I have a ton of exxpierecnce in automating "seasons" to facilitate molecular changes. If that helps ;)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am sure your knowledge will be well appreciated by many:)

Back
Top Bottom