First Time Grower!

CryptoBud

420 Member
Hey everyone,
I'm Rob and I'm a first time grower. I've grown many different plants throughout my life, my favourite plant (besides pot) is tomatoes. I've had great success with tomatoes with 1 year have those plants grow over 13' tall, I couldn't get accurate measurement afterwards. Anyways, with the new laws in Canada I figured I give pot a go. Is started with 4 plants but 2 were males and were doom from the start. It actually works out better having 2 in bloom and 2 in veg stages (hopefully constant supply). My girls, which i'll upload pics of, are Candy Cream and California Orange. I must say though that these plants have been a completely new experience and challenge than any other plant I've grown. With each new grow I plan on trying out different techniques.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 76
:welcome: Rob! You've come to the right place! Lots of different growing methods and training etc here. Not to mention the friendliest and most helpful group of experienced growers to lean on. Might I suggest a grow journal so everyone can follow along and see what you've got going on? Anyways, again welcome and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome,CryptoBud...

If you run into any problems,we're here to help!

If you upload more pics,maybe take them in regular light?
Hard for us to see much in the blurple light...

:welcome: Rob! You've come to the right place! Lots of different growing methods and training etc here. Not to mention the friendliest and most helpful group of experienced growers to lean on. Might I suggest a grow journal so everyone can follow along and see what you've got going on? Anyways, again welcome and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

I was actually thinking about getting a journal going for my 2nd grow, which is in it's seedling stage at the moment.

Welcome,CryptoBud...

I'll get some new pictures up in normal light and upload them here. I do have to wait till after 7pm as my girls are sleeping. Reason I'm doing 7pm-7am is lower hydro price, thus sooner ROI.

Welcome,CryptoBud...

Hey carcass,
Here's some pictures I took last night.

The one on the left is Candy Cream and the smaller one is California Orange.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 135
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 124
They look good n healthy- apparently the challenges haven't slowed them down much !
Good Job, Cryptobud :goodjob:

Welcome to the 420 forum.

Here's an update on my bud, pictures were taken on Friday. I believe I'm very close to harvest time, about 2 weeks out. I'll upload more pictures. Need some advice on best time to harvest.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 86
You can tell this guy used to grow tomatoes. Using the guide towers from the tomotoes. Genius. Lookin good dude.

Back
Top Bottom