First time I tried growing

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KeithLemon

Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Tokin I have a question about pots. Can cloth pots be used as your final pot for veg and flower stage? I like them but I do not know if they can be used for your final transplant.

Please bear with me on responding as I am just learning how to get around on this forum I have a lot of questions.
Ha! Ask away. Many here that are happy to help.

Can you guess what week what week flower I am in. I do not know when I should have started counting, so I did it the first sign of pistils. I'm talking 1 or two pistils
No, but it really doesn't matter since there are better and more accurate ways to determine when to harvest than the breeder's estimates.

Since this is an outside grow in @StoneOtter 's neck of the woods he can give you a bit of color on that.

Tokin I have a question about pots. Can cloth pots be used as your final pot for veg and flower stage? I like them but I do not know if they can be used for your final transplant.
Yes you can use cloth pots for veg and flower, and they’re really, really beneficial. My MIL uses them for her outdoor grow. Just be wary, if the bags are making contact with the ground, the roots have a likelihood of blowing out the bottom and going into the ground. Happened to 3 of my MILs plants last year.. we wound up having to use a shovel to dig the root ball out.

Your pics look gorgeous.. flower age is hard to tell as it can vary within phenotypes let alone strains.

Yes you can use cloth pots for veg and flower, and they’re really, really beneficial. My MIL uses them for her outdoor grow. Just be wary, if the bags are making contact with the ground, the roots have a likelihood of blowing out the bottom and going into the ground. Happened to 3 of my MILs plants last year.. we wound up having to use a shovel to dig the root ball out.

Your pics look gorgeous.. flower age is hard to tell as it can vary within phenotypes let alone strains.
Thank You I will keep the ground issue in mind

I love this forum I just need to get used to how it works

Same.. wait til you get a journal going, it’s even cooler. Plus, there’s just tons of really practical advice and ideas floating around here it’s ALMOST overwhelming lol

Same.. wait til you get a journal going, it’s even cooler. Plus, there’s just tons of really practical advice and ideas floating around here it’s ALMOST overwhelming lol
I have never done a journal and do not know how to start also I am in the flower stage of my first plant

I have never done a journal and do not know how to start also I am in the flower stage of my first plant
When you get around to it.. @Azimuth linked a how to get started but no rush. It’s a good place to keep track of your progress, take note of what you were thinking at the time, and a really fast and efficient way to get help if you need it. You’ll have most of the stuff people will need to help diagnose right there if you’re thorough enough, and if not, it’s in a much more organized spot than trying to get your question answered in a random thread, or one that’s years old.

When you get around to it.. @Azimuth linked a how to get started but no rush. It’s a good place to keep track of your progress, take note of what you were thinking at the time, and a really fast and efficient way to get help if you need it. You’ll have most of the stuff people will need to help diagnose right there if you’re thorough enough, and if not, it’s in a much more organized spot than trying to get your question answered in a random thread, or one that’s years old.
Thank You I may just wait and start one for my next year plants

3222335C-2772-4BB6-AF09-B050834DB888.jpeg

3955D740-EA4D-40FD-8211-4A7660045D96.jpeg

D006213D-F8F9-4A6A-8558-1A9FF84F5182.jpeg
What a beast. :welldone:
Hope your having a good weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom