Soviet's Outdoor Grow

SovietGrow

This is my third grow this summer. I started kind of late with these, I had some plants in the beginning of the summer that were big and beautiful but due to pure stupidity and bad luck, I stressed them all to be males. These are all approx. 4 weeks old, the smaller one is about 2 weeks old. These plants are grown outdoors, and have yet to show their sex. Im beginning to get curious, its getting late in the year and they still havent shown their sex, I'll wait a couple more weeks. At this rate, what do you think I could get at the end of harvest? Im not looking for a huge yield, purely growing for fun and experience. Here are some pictures of how they are coming along, when do you guys think theyll bud and how much would I get per plant? Member there is still time for growth, especially when they start flowering, Im sure they'll grow 2 times bigger.

IMG0018_11.JPG

IMG0019_11.JPG

IMG0016_11.JPG

IMG0011_11.JPG

IMG0012_11.JPG

IMG0017_11.JPG

Here are the updates. They're really going through a growth spurt, this is just 3 days from when I took pics last time. As you can see, the budding cycle is starting to take place. The middle plant I found out was male, but the other 2 seem to be female at this point.

IMG_7812_11.jpg

IMG_7815_11.jpg

IMG_7810_11.jpg

IMG_7809_11.jpg

Here is the update. Good news, my first set of pistils showed up on my biggest plant. I had to get rid of the middle plant because it was a male, but the smaller plant is also pickin up some weight, hopefully will be female too. As you can see, the plants are filling up, growing side shoots like crazy.

IMG0024_11.JPG

IMG0021_11.JPG

IMG0020_11.JPG

I don't know if that tomatoe plant, next to your plant in the second shot, has some sort of fungus or something that is making the leaves curl, but you should be carefull about that.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
I don't know if that tomatoe plant, next to your plant in the second shot, has some sort of fungus or something that is making the leaves curl, but you should be carefull about that.

Yeah, it just rained last night, so I guess the curling is due to that, but yeah the tomatoes dont have any funguses that I know of, they've been growing happily together since day 1.

Latest update. As you can see, the buds are developing slowly. The other plant still shows no sex though. Its getting kind of late and I'm getting worried, but im sure if I give it another week, it will show sex, I'm pretty sure it will be female since male plants usually show their sex early.

IMG0030_21.JPG

buds12.jpg

IMG0026_21.JPG

You have some beautiful plants. I wish i could grow outside.oh well. good luck with those girls!!

SovietGrow said:
Guys, I'd love to hear some feedback from you all. I am a novice grower, if you see something, say something. Always open to tips, suggestions or questions. Bless

Not a whole lot to say. Your plants look perfectly healthy. A little strange those 2 haven't shown sex yet, but most likely it's because they were started so late. Just hope it stays warm enough for your plants where you live or you might end up having to finish them inside.

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates...

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Yeah, they look so green & lush. Wish i could do that, i live in the city,nuthin but streets & sidewalks & plenty of busybody neighbors lookin over the fences into our 10 sq/ft back yards. did i mention ur girls are beeeutifuuuuul?

Back
Top Bottom