How to grow Godzilla plants

kaliking831

aight.

im finishing up this indoor cycle and getting ready for this summer's grow.

i got lazy and didnt document most of last summers grow but it went off fantastic eventhough i had some mold issues. it was a foggy year :(

im running lavender and grandaddy purple indoors atm, ill post some pics in a bit.

this year im gonna do something awesome outside. im really stoked because last year i started two and a half months late and this year im starting a month early.

gonna do odyssey, purple widow, and GDP outdoors this year. they are all really mold/mildew/insect resistant and can fill out tremendously if you give them the room.

ill post pics later tody

Snapshot_20100223.jpg

this is the fleet commander mother flag ship star destroyer :p

been prevegging her under t5's for months. made sure to keep her all lighted on one side for a reason. you'll see when i do it. putting this big bitch in the ground march 21

i named her tig' ol bitties

Snapshot_20100226_7.jpg

heres another prevegger. goes by the name of large marge. put a quater in there for size comparison.

she's an odyssey clone. i dont like seedlings. idk why. i know they are better.

Snapshot_20100226_1.jpg

heres those led's . got them running over a 4x8 bed of GDP and lavenders.

this was my first solo indoor so i fucked it up a bit but im still gonna come through with a good ammount. ill take some bud pics later, its dense as hell. the gdps are really far behind in flowing but thats just howthat strain is.

i always see people with these 128 watts and whatnot. that cost like 600-800 each. got these two 300watts for 1000 together lol... i have them on movers to boost the light too.

have to say that the orange red blue spectrum is best for cannabis. the red blue side is a lot smaller and far less dense. good thing i blew 2 strips on it from blackouts and those chinese will send me a different new one fo free =D

i was going to get two 600 watts but it turns out you cannot ship a 600watt led to the us :p go figure

Kali! Lookin awesome!
Good luck on the outdoor grow this year. Will it be backyard or guerilla? Either way, I'll be following along.

Also, how do you like growing that Lavender? I'm about to embark on a Lavender grow in the next week or two. Any advice on what to expect with that strain would be seriously appreciated! I just started the journal for that grow, check it out if you get a moment.

Aloha

ill check it out. lavender is a bitch lol...

i never had to give my grandaddys a 4th of the attention they need.

one of those pussy strains to grow. gets mold and mildew really easy. hard to clone. hard to make turn purple. gotta be one of my top 3 favorite strains of all time tho

its really dense too i love that. its one of those super hairy chewbacca strains. idk mine is comming out oragane but i have seen it platinum blonde.

mold and mildew you say?...damn I sure hope not! The bcseeds site says that it is a very mold and cold resistant strain. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

cold resistant yes. thats the only way to get this strain purple naturally. i swear you cant with a potasium deficiancy. well i bet its possible but no one in my town has been able to.

they get bud rott like a bitch. WATCH YOUR HUMIDITY!!!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom