speeding up growth

bananakush

420 Member
hello i have a question does anybody here know a way to speed up growth my plants are todaj 12 days old and abaut 2to3 inches tall....
does enybody know a trick to speed them up

banankush, the only answer I can give you is to repeat what theengineer just said. "Patience" is the key to a good harvest. There are several things you can do while the plants are young like running the lights 24/7, pumping in as much CO2 as you can get around them. Be careful with nutes. Most growing mistakes are from too much nutes. With most of the concentrated nutes available even a drop or two will be enough to make an entire gallon of water too strong. Most grows will take from 3-6 months, longer if required, but almost never less than 3 months and then you may be harvesting too early and not get either the yield or the quality you want. Good luck.

hello i have a question does anybody here know a way to speed up growth my plants are todaj 12 days old and abaut 2to3 inches tall....
does enybody know a trick to speed them up

Sea Kelp extract! It has growth hormones that will improve the growth of your plants. I also like alfalfa tea for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom