Spider Mites

thet10002001

I inherited these little b'stards when I got in some cuttings from another source.....

Now I have just tried heated sulphur from just above the top canopies (on a 2 hour burn with extractors switched off)
and to be honest so far so good, nothing moving and used a soft artist paintbrush to remove any outstanding webs and
eggs/dots etc (by dots I do mean it would take 20 of these fekkers to make an ant)....
Has anybody else used this method???
I've left alone for a day but I'm gonna give the room another 2 hour blast 2moro 2 b sure, but to now this method does
appear to b sound..

I fought those little bastards for the last two months, they ruined 5 complete plants, tried everything under the sun and I can produce receipts to prove it, in the end it was two cans of Dr. Doom plant spray, 18.99 a can...just be careful not to douse them or they will die, it really means spray from about 12 inches back if not further and in one second bursts, hit em on a Friday the first time, again on tuesday, never seen a live one since and I am really looking, if you have webs toss those fuckers in the shower for about 10 minutes let em dry and hot em with the dr. doom...I doubt you will be disappointed, hit em and be done with it, the more time you spend on other shit that dont work the worse you be be, everyone else has used all those natural sprays and most mites, mine at least, used it to flavor their cornflakes in the morning after a long night of killing my weed

Back
Top Bottom