Spinosad during flower

Sir Digby

I'm 4 weeks into flower and I've been noticing some holes appearing on fan leaves throughout my grow tent. It started mainly with one plant and I thought it was a deficiency but now it's showing up on basically all of them along with some white debris on lower leaves. Not sure if that could be thrip eggs or what but I've looked at the little white specks under my loupe and macro lenses and they don't seem to be living or moving.

Otherwise I haven't been able to find any other pests themselves on top or bottoms of leaves, but I want to get whatever it is taken care of and thinking of giving them a foliar spray of Monterey spinosad. Anyone every have good or bad experience doing this half way through flower?

So I'm pretty sure I just saw a tiny little adult thrip on top of one of the leaves. It was tiny like a flea and then jumped out of sight as soon as I went in to touch the leaf.
Use it!

I went ahead and let them dry outside of the tent last night. The instructions say to avoid direct sunlight or heavy winds, I figured the lights and fan in the tent would be equally unhelpful. Plus I wanted to spray down the tent. Humidity only got to a high of 57% over the past 24 hours so hopefully no moisture issues.

So far today they're looking pretty good. I haven't seen any more thrips, but then again I've only seen one the entire time I've been searching. Hopefully they will all be on the road to recovery now.

Back
Top Bottom