Spintowin's Coco GSC Auto Grow - 2018

Not that I support hijacking but maybe this would help.
29807be8455feae2d41d71df3a0bc16b.jpg
As stated above hope you don't mind spintowin!!

Desperate times!!
I did put it out there but no one replied and I can't afford to lose any more.

Apologies if you feel I'm being rude that wasn't my intention..

Thanks a million advocate420!!!
Much appreciated! ☺

#Spintowin

To me it sounds like your drawing in warm air from your intake my advice would be to find a way to bring in cooler air
(window or a vent)

Double check you don't Have a leak on your outtake which would course you to be recirculating the warm air.

I have my tent in the attic and the air drawn in is 18c keeping my grow space at a steady 26c/28c.

What is the temperature of the area/room in which your pulling air from? If known..

That's amazing. I would think it would pull off the heat. How high is the ambient temperature running in the room the tent is sitting in?

I had heat problems with my last grow (summer grow) - I had a 3 x 3 x 6 tent and had a 4 inch filter and a 200 CFM fan. I replaced the fan with a 334 Can Max 6" fan (using an adapter). The new fan solved my problem. I also switched my lights to turn off at noon and come back on at midnight (flowering). I was using 2 600 w LED's.

Do you have a vent at the bottom of your tent open to pull in cool air?

My current grow I'm using the same lights in a new 4 X 4 X 7 foot tent and currently able to keep the tent at a constant 75 degrees. My ambient temperatures in my garage are running 65-67. I'm currently not using the filter as I'm only in an early stage (first couple weeks) and no smells. I am using a cheap 100 CFM to directly pull off heat at the top of the tent.

I'm also surprised that the T5's are putting off so much heat.

My temp in the room that tent's in is hovering at 72 degrees. During lights on, do you open the tent or keep it closed? I do have two vent openings on the bottom that I have open.

I just bought 1 × Senville 24000 BTU Mini Split - AURA Series (SEER 19) A/C unit. Currently waiting for the company to ship it. Hoping to keep that room in low 60's after installation. That would hopefully drop my grow tent temps low enough for proper grow conditions, HOPEFULLY!

Are you going to flower with T5 ? I’m in for taking a seat. Be sure to send your hot air to a different part of the house. Right now I have to have the door to the room with the tent open and venting into the house. Using the heat and humidity throughout the house. If I close the door the ambient temperature rises and the plants get too hot fast. So if your venting into the space where you draw fresh air you are working against ones self. When I can no longer use the heat and humidity I’ll vent into either the attic or outside through a window.

Hi Advocate, yes my plans are to flower with T5's as well as long as I can manage the heat issue. Thanks for the tips. Right now my exhaust venting is coming out the top of tent and will be routed into attic, but its sitting on my tent right now.

As stated above hope you don't mind spintowin!!

Desperate times!!
I did put it out there but no one replied and I can't afford to lose any more.

Apologies if you feel I'm being rude that wasn't my intention..

Thanks a million advocate420!!!
Much appreciated! ☺

No worries. :) Looks like your babies need a little feeding.

#Spintowin

To me it sounds like your drawing in warm air from your intake my advice would be to find a way to bring in cooler air
(window or a vent)

Double check you don't Have a leak on your outtake which would course you to be recirculating the warm air.

I have my tent in the attic and the air drawn in is 18c keeping my grow space at a steady 26c/28c.

What is the temperature of the area/room in which your pulling air from? If known..

My room temp is right around 72 degrees. I checked my exhaust lines and no leaks. Cool air blowing into bottom of tent through 4" ducting. Thinking of using 6" ducting for intake?

My room temp is right around 72 degrees. I checked my exhaust lines and no leaks. Cool air blowing into bottom of tent through 4" ducting. Thinking of using 6" ducting for intake?
When you say room temps 72 is that the inside of tent or outside tent?

Edit:: just seen its outside of tent 72 so you need to find a way to draw in cooler air. A window or a vent. Try find an area were the air is about 60/64 so the tent temperature would then be around 80/82. 72f is to warm for an intake.

My temp in the room that tent's in is hovering at 72 degrees. During lights on, do you open the tent or keep it closed? I do have two vent openings on the bottom that I have open.

I just bought 1 × Senville 24000 BTU Mini Split - AURA Series (SEER 19) A/C unit. Currently waiting for the company to ship it. Hoping to keep that room in low 60's after installation. That would hopefully drop my grow tent temps low enough for proper grow conditions, HOPEFULLY!

I keep my tent zipped up all of the times. We are having a warm spell today with outdoor temperatures hitting 75. The garage is currently 68. In the past 24 hours I had a High temperature of 78 and a low of 68 while lights out. The girls seem to like the temps they are in.

The air conditioner should help but cha ching- up goes the electricity cost. I guess it is all a balancing act.
t

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
FastBuds Seed Bank

Predicted THC is 20%+

Greetings and salutations. This will be my very first grow journal and grow so why not share it with the 420magine community! Any advice, constructive criticism, or any general comments appreciated. My plans are to germinate my seeds by late January or early February at the latest.

Environment

Indoor tent size: 2'x4'x5'
Lighting: 6 bulb T5 HO (54 watts/bulb) 324 watts total
Venting: 4" 203cfm inline fan with carbon filter exhausting out top of tent. Passive intake from bottom of tent.

Plant Count: 2
Bucket Size: 5 gallon
Medium: Cyco Coco Pearl (coco coir with perlite)

Nutrients/Additives

1. Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Connoisseur coco grow 2 part A&B
2. Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Connoisseur coco bloom 2 part A&B
3. Botanicare's CAL-MAG
4. Great White Premium Mycorrhizae
5. Dyna-Grow Pro-Tekt (silicon supplement)
6. SuperThrive
7. SLF-100

How’s it going I’m growing the same strain in coco as well but Mother Earths 70%Coco and 30% Perlite how often do you feed you plants or if it isn’t to much can you provide your feed schedule here’s a picture of my first girl that popped out I’m using general organics go box I feed her nutes she turned light green she is still growing trying to bounce back I’m a soil grower and wanted to try coco but I’m so lost thanks
One picture with flash and without flash

Attachments

• 6035A917-AEAC-4CC2-8D56-04BA99B2AD9E.jpeg
    6035A917-AEAC-4CC2-8D56-04BA99B2AD9E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • 503EF393-D935-474A-9A4F-426C558F6096.jpeg
    503EF393-D935-474A-9A4F-426C558F6096.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom