Spots on undersides of leaves - day 45 of flower

HolySpicoli

Spotted these spots on the underside of some upper fan leaves this morning. Day 45 of flower. Not going to sweat it too much, but better safe than sorry, especially with the finish line in sight! :)
02476.jpg

Calcium deficiency has been suggested on another thread. Anyone else? here are the specs:

I am closing in on 7 weeks of flower. These spots appeared within a couple days of starting 1 tbsp of blackstrap molasses at every feed/water, which has 8% recommended adult calcium per 1 tbsp. Using Alaska Morbloom 0-10-10 1 teaspoon per quart of water, going to start reducing this with the next feed/water in 3 days (just fed/watered 30 minutes ago).

Should I start messing with a deficiency at this point? Or are they close enough to let it go? Buds are beautiful, so frosty they look almost white at the tips.

Ah, I forgot that you were that far along. My bad.

How long does the strain flower, again?

When my advice conflicts with Pit's... Go with his.

Bagseed, so length is unknown. But I am gonna let 'em ride.... thanks so much! :)

Well, harvest took 6 hours for 7 plants. I didn't trim them real tight, many of the leaves were super frosty head to toe. Made sure to get rid of tips, except for the smallest of the small leaves, the tiny ones curling under up tight to the bud. I took out fans and anything not frosty at the stalk. My pics aren't the best, it is a pitch black room without that 400w light. I set up a couple of the 100w clip-on lights I used yesterday for harvest to be able to take pics.
03448.jpg
03354.jpg
03253.jpg
02481.jpg
021127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom