Spraying your babies, ph, and mold

I've recently switched to foliar feeding. I've been very happy with the results so far.

My babies are currently about 1/3 thru their flowering phase. I'm worried that I run the risk of mold. I am using water with a PH of 6... I'm thinking that the lower PH may inhibit mold growth.

Anyone have any thoughts here? Will a low PH spray keep mold from forming?

Cheers!

ph can inhibite some mold growth but i wouldnt bank on the ph preventing all mold. the risk of mold will increase in the latter stages of budding but i cant suggest a time to stop spraying them. also if it has been raining a lot outside, then spraying could be inviting the bud rot.
good luck, youre close to the prize and hope you get a good pull out of em:peace:

I'm really digging the foliar feeding, and don't want to swith back. Do you think it will be ok if just try to avoid spraying the bud area? We do get fairly frequent rains, but this time of year, they're usually passing showers and the plants are dry 5 min later.

Hmmmmmm perhaps I'm looking too hard for an excuse to continue foliar...

Cheers

I would recomend not to spray or foliar feed when in flowering .

i agree, they do make a spray for mold that you spray once a week but not at the end, and like greenmonkey said spraying later will increace chance of mold or bud rot too

Back
Top Bottom