Start of Week 6

growitsfun

20160117_201927.jpg
20160117_201941.jpg
20160117_201937.jpg

What does everyone think? Does it look like im missing anything? Currently running Biobuzz bloom 16ml/g, PK Heavy at 10ml/g, GO CalMag 10ml/g, Floralblend 10ml/g, EJ catalyst 5ml/g, Unsulfered mothers molasses 1oz/g and starting mext watering i will add in Overdrive.

:peacetwo:

Beautiful garden. I tried as hard as I can, and there is nothing I can find what-so-ever with your garden. :p She is looking vigorous, healthy, and of course beautiful. -If I may, can I suggest I tip? Give her complete darkness for the last 48 hours of her life ;) this will give her a beautiful white coat. Besides that:goodjob: and nice to meet you :welcome::Namaste:

Beautiful garden. I tried as hard as I can, and there is nothing I can find what-so-ever with your garden. :p She is looking vigorous, healthy, and of course beautiful. -If I may, can I suggest I tip? Give her complete darkness for the last 48 hours of her life ;) this will give her a beautiful white coat. Besides that:goodjob: and nice to meet you :welcome::Namaste:

Thank you! What do you mean find anything on my grow, like a journal? The 48hrs of no light is done always. This is my third grow first one that wasnt grown under T5s. Although i had great results in quality with just 1 3'x2' 8 bulb fixture. I couldnt take the slow veg time and reduced yield. So i invested in a 1000w and and threw it in my closet...which may be overkill. Also thank you for the tip either way and also it was a pleasurw meeting you as well. Youll prolly see alot more from me as im actually starting to enjoy helping fellow growers and reading everyones opinions on grow techniques, to trim or not, the whole flush or not flush debate and any other info i can get and try.

20160107_143021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom