Stature SC FOR ROOT ROT

kickstart1227

HAS ANYONE USED STATURE SC TO CURE PYTHIUM [ROOT ROT] IT IS ONE OF THREE FUNGICIDE"S USED TO TREAT PYTHIUM ITS 199.00 FOR 24 OZ I DON"T NEED THAT MUCH AN OZ IS ALL I NEED
:tokin:

I have not used that but I do use House & Garden's Roots Excelurateur and I have used Hygrozyme, or Hydrogen Peroxide 30% with great success. I would recommend a continual feeding with the Roots excelurateur to prevent root rot eliminating the problem before it happens.

couple i know work well. sm90. Hydrozyme. But here what i did when i got slime from the ag pump running all the time. First i do a h2o2 hydrogen peroxide 3% (for 30% you adjust the amount) every two days i give 1 TBLspoon per gal in the bucket. after a wk, i change the resv with the nutes and a reg change i add general hydroponics subculture B and subculture M. I also use hydrozyme every wk with my nutes. I use to have temp problems b4 my chiller so rot and slime were always lerking :( What the subcultures and hydrozyme do is its a midocondri that feed aon the roots dead parts and clean the good ones off so they can feed more efficently. the subcultures run 61$ for both the B will last alot longer. u add 1/2 teaspoon to 5 gal. and the m is 2 tsp s per 5gal. hydrozome is 1-2 tsp pre gal i do 7.5 per 5 gal..

SM90 works great as well also pricey and it kills off midocondri so dont use subcultures, hydrozyme, and sm90 togather. ALSO dont use h2o2 hydrogen peroxide togather with subs and hydrozyme.

Back
Top Bottom