Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

Hey Lighter. I bet you can't fing wait to have an apartment again!... Living with the rents is rough! So when did your bitches sprout and what kind of strain are they? Do you grow out of a sun tent or anything or a closet grow? What kind of lights will you be using? Why are you plants looking like crap? Is your friend not capaple of growing? I feel bad for you dude!

You hit the nail on the head. He waters them like i tell him, every 3 days a good soaking...but he lets the roots get exposed from watering and letting the soil move away. Its in a box in his closet (same box from my journal...same setup really.)
They sprouted on May 14th...and are drastically behind on schedule as far as growth goes... (i would seriously put them at 2 weeks behind)

I dont think he opens the box up enough to let more co2 in... he has never grown anything before.....but at least i have plants! some plants in alright shape is better than no plants! right now we reduced them to 6 (likely females....they are not mature yet but we have a method and it has not failed us before...maybe by chance, we will see this go around)

They are just bagseed of whatever, chronic and dro we had been smokin and found a seed in. My strains in the mail are legit... when i get the package i will let you know. (should be here on fri or sat, fingers crossed)

The lights, i have 10 23w CFLs of diff spectrums, including daylights, on them right now. but when we flower, if we have money we will get LED or we will just get some 46w CFLs if we dont.

For my legit strains we will have LED for sure (and a ps3 so i can finally have mw2) We are sticking with LED becuase the city I grow in, and go to university at is a the biggest pot/liberal city in texas (next to austin of course) and they do pretty big RAIDS on commercial growers and suppliers to dallas and fort worth. LEDs dont really have a heat signature so we wont have to worry about helis flying over. And after the first 3 week harvest (we will be harvesting every 3 weeks....) we will get a 4x4 grow tent and carbon filter.

EDIT: sorry for the essay haha

Late night drunken cinematography...Hey at least you weren't calling your ex-girlfriend(s)

lulz...

Late night drunken cinematography...Hey at least you weren't calling your ex-girlfriend(s)

lulz...

LMFAO!.... Roflcopters!....

Lol Yeah been there done that hehe!... Yo I'm moving on Fri and Sat... So My internet will down until I get it set up in the new place.. So I will post a new vid as soon as I can... I will be able to play with the forums while at work but untill I get my internet set up at work I will not be able to post a new vid:( Don't worry though... I'll be back!

Hope your move went smooth and well! God knows we all have way too much stuff when it comes time to move. (And we have no idea where it all comes from)

;)

Ok everyone here is the new video. The move to the new apartment was freaking nuts and was like 2 days of none stop sweating because of this damn heat wave! Hope you guys like the new video and of course like always please drop a comment and tell me what you guys are thinking! Have fun and enjoy the video... The comments make it all worth while :)

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #5

dude i have that same bedspread!! haha Target right?

Advice: rotate your plant positions to keep the plants the same height level.

Good plans on the lighting for flower. Idk about waiting to the 15th bro, i would say the 9th to flower (or the weekend of) would be better for your armoire. Also, I suggest you re-pot after your 12/12 switch to at least 2-3gal pots because your wanting those to get taller and they will get pot bound quick.

Lastly, now is the time to get your flower nutes together becuase your going to need them shortly. Look back at what I said before about flower nutes. Also, note that when you repot, use just the ordinary potting soil you got from Lowes.

Other than that, looking good, great first time grow! Clearly you did your research beforehand, and we can all tell. :roorrip::goodjob:

oh, also man, check out my new strains!
\

Really nice veg. I can see the Indica in that strain with those short plants and thick leaves.

Miracle Grow on the real ?? I was going to ask you what kind of nutes you were using.

$400 a zip!!!:yikes:, it's not like you had to export from the west coast!!:biglaugh: lulz

Keep up the good work, I am anxious to see how they Bloom. keep those videos rolling!

respect:ganjamon:

dude i have that same bedspread!! haha Target right?

Advice: rotate your plant positions to keep the plants the same height level.

Good plans on the lighting for flower. Idk about waiting to the 15th bro, i would say the 9th to flower (or the weekend of) would be better for your armoire. Also, I suggest you re-pot after your 12/12 switch to at least 2-3gal pots because your wanting those to get taller and they will get pot bound quick.

Lastly, now is the time to get your flower nutes together becuase your going to need them shortly. Look back at what I said before about flower nutes. Also, note that when you repot, use just the ordinary potting soil you got from Lowes.

Other than that, looking good, great first time grow! Clearly you did your research beforehand, and we can all tell. :roorrip::goodjob:

Yeah man you got me! Got the bedspread from target! Hey at least you have good taste :) Yeah I realize that its time to get all of the nutes. It just sucks because I put everything i have into moving into this place. had to pay First Last and security deposit plus buy a fridge and A/C. So money is tight right now. So I think I will need about 75 bucks for the Light strip and the 3 other 3900 lumen 2700k flowering cfl's plus the two aluminum turkey pans.. So I'm going to have to plan this all out how I am going to get them. Fuck it I just might rob lowes! Thanks for the the love lighter. Your right... for a newbie I tried to put as much research as I could into doing this. Actually to the point were it was making my Girl Friend nuts. All of this money invested and I didn't want to fuck it up by doing something stupid. Now I just rub it in my chicks face because of how great everything is turing out. Glad you like the video. Actually cant wait to make a second one. And I think I really am going to try to hold out until the 15th.. Atleast I need to get Paid!

Really nice veg. I can see the Indica in that strain with those short plants and thick leaves.

Miracle Grow on the real ?? I was going to ask you what kind of nutes you were using.

$400 a zip!!!:yikes:, it's not like you had to export from the west coast!!:biglaugh: lulz

Keep up the good work, I am anxious to see how they Bloom. keep those videos rolling!

respect:ganjamon:

$400 Gangster Bones an oz son! You want the primos shit from where you knew it was home grown right and with care and not have to worry about insectisides and pestitsides and all of that other crap and not have your money supporting cartels. Also the BC Juicy Fruit Strain is Beyond Exceptional mang. BC is known for having some of the Highest potent strains out there. This aint Bag seed bull shit man. These seeds were bought from a seed bank with a kick ass reputation. I'm not fuckin around son. Good smoke don't come cheap homie!

Hey, at least you know what you want to do and your going to stick to it! If its a yield thing...then good call. but if on the 13-15th you think you might run out of space (remember they will shoot up 3x the current height u put it in flower) then simply consider fimming them.

I thought they would shoot up 2/3 of the current height of when you decide to put them in flower. So you are saying 300 percent growth ontop of the height of what they already are?

yea man! reason why is this, when you switch to 12/12 thats 12 hours of darkness!! 12 hours of those little girls trying to find some light, so they are going to STRETCH REAL HARD to try and find some more. now, growth will slow some also becuase of the reduction in light--->reduction in cycles of photosynthesis occurring. (its not really noticeable tho)

Remember, flowering is anywhere from 8-11 weeks depending on strain. And for juicy fruit, i am not sure, have not grown it myself. After 8-11 weeks of stretching, ya, they will shoot up!

And about the money invested, you will end up making 600% profit or more.

$400 Gangster Bones an oz son! You want the primos shit from where you knew it was home grown right and with care and not have to worry about insectisides and pestitsides and all of that other crap and not have your money supporting cartels. Also the BC Juicy Fruit Strain is Beyond Exceptional mang. BC is known for having some of the Highest potent strains out there. This aint Bag seed bull shit man. These seeds were bought from a seed bank with a kick ass reputation. I'm not fuckin around son. Good smoke don't come cheap homie!

word

Ladies and Germs! We have more VIDEO ACTION UPDATE! Check it - Check it out! New lighting Gear. New New New Hotness! You have to see this! Please like always comment, post, subscribe, critisise, give love probs and respect. Just make sure you drop a comment. Love and respect to all my friends! Enjoy Video #6! I had a great time making it and I hope it gives you good ideas if your in search of them. Keep it growin yall!

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #6

Looking all swollen up in there. Nice work.

24 hours of dark time, I've read, is a good thing to do but, it's not as effective as 36 total hours of dark before 12/12. Not that I have any personal experience. I'm using the ol' 10,000 lux big-bulb-in-the-sky trick :).

keep those videos rollin.

They had 12 hours of darkness last night and when I woke up this morning I could not believe how much they shot up . Like 3 inches man.. NO JOKE. I was like OMG WHAT THE FUCK! And trust me these vids are gonna keep on rolling because this is just way too much fun!... You should get into the video game man. Just post them on youtube and then link them into the forum here. its cake...

DONT BE SCUUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEED!

am I losing my mind,, is this a different thread on your grow? I can't be that stoned...

lookin good, lookin good!! do you have a ph meter? If it is in your budget i would suggest it, along with ph up and down (unless you want to just use lemons and what not to adjust ph)

Your transitioning to the "touchy" stage of growing and plants will be sensitive to ph, temp, humidity etc.

Nice new light setup, i would suggest putting a 6500k CFL in the middle of all those 2700k CFLS becuase you want those middle plants to have mixed spectrum as well.

Back
Top Bottom