Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

So the big question is... Are these males... or possibly just pistels that have not shot out yet?
DSC024002.JPG

DSC023991.JPG

DSC023984.JPG

DSC023974.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

DSC023951.JPG

DSC023941.JPG

Its looking like out 11 plants FUCKING 8 are Male.. WTF!.. Is this even possible... I start flowering wed night.. It hasn't even been a week yet... Am I being to Hasty?

Yes. There is no need to be alarmed. Flowering period takes 2 months, sometimes more. I know you have the willpower to wait 2 weeks, cause it'd be a bummer to pull a female out being all not sure and junk.

patience young grasshopper... :hookah:

give them a few more days to be sure,, the only two I am real concerned about are the last 2... and possibly the first 2... it's only been a week right? just check closely daily,, you got time still

give it a little bit more time they are not showing either sex yet. 3rd picture from the top I bet is female. can't tell on other pics yet. some may take up to 2 weeks .Be patient.
:bongrip:
IF flowering with cfl's there like fluorescents and they take a little longer I find.A couple of more days and they will show you.

Young Grasshopper hilarious!!

I think it also has to do with how mature they got in veg. I have had plants start showing presex while in veg, and others take 10 days in flower before it showed,, (it finally shoed two small hairs last night,, I was so excited:)) so I thik it will just need a few more days, and you will be sure.. :goodluck:

Either way, You grew them boys real good!

So the big question is... Are these males... or possibly just pistels that have not shot out yet?
DSC024002.JPG

DSC023991.JPG

DSC023984.JPG

DSC023974.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

Cannabis_male_flowers.JPG

DSC023951.JPG

DSC023941.JPG

Its looking like out 11 plants FUCKING 8 are Male.. WTF!.. Is this even possible... I start flowering wed night.. It hasn't even been a week yet... Am I being to Hasty?

Not sure, but the third one up from the bottom.... I think. :tokin:

SAD VIDEO ACTION UPDATE.... Thats all I'm going to say.. Video below :( P.S. two videos to this update because I ran out of battery in my camera... FUCKING RETARDED! GRRRRR!

yup yup. take a clone from the top of all of them...especially that middle one.

Not sure, but the third one up from the bottom.... I think. :tokin:

Don't feel bad my first grow I had 8 out of ten males !!

Sorry about all the males Juicy. BUT CONGRATS ON THE GIRLS!!! :yahoo:

wow dud,, 8 out of 11,, your luck sucks...
clone them bitches,,
heck, you could take 2 from each, even the canopy out, and put one of each into veg, and the other 3 straight to flower,, would give you 3 more buds,, (that's about all you would get is one big bud each,, but may give you just a bit more) other wise put the 6 into veg, so you have another batch ready for when you harvest these..

I see a new cab going into your bedroom in the near future.. haha

Yeah, now that you know that they are guaranteed female, you can chop them down into clones or put them beack under veg light and train them around the sides of the armoire. Sky's the limit now that you found your girls.

well, your luck could have been worse and you could have gotten no females like what happend to me the last time i used un-femd seeds. and if its not too late, save some pollen from your best male and a female and make some seeds you'll end up with hundreds to last you forever. you could even feminize them and you'd have guaranteed females.

bbqribz570, And how do you feminize seeds ??

well "ol hippy", i havnt read much on how to feminize seeds but, one way is with silver thiosulfate, at least thats how the pros do it. or, when a plant is forced to into being hermie and let to finish polinating itself, the seeds are then feminized, or they could be hermie but usually they end up being female. so after thinking about that whole long prosess you could just take clones. but youd have to tend to the clones round the clock. seeds would make it so you could take a few months off. just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom