Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

Apparently I have been out of the loop and only keeping track of your Cab post. I like reading your posts because you sound like a person I would enjoy being around and smoke a bowl with. Now I have both threads subscribed so let the madness begin.

Apparently I have been out of the loop and only keeping track of your Cab post. I like reading your posts because you sound like a person I would enjoy being around and smoke a bowl with. Now I have both threads subscribed so let the madness begin.

me too man,, me too... :)

Wow man super nice thing to say bro! Yeah DJ and HERB ZEN I would love to blaze up with you guys! until then lets I pass you this virtual spliff! :tokin::blunt:

Also when I get more flowering lights I will change up the roation of the lights across the strip to be like this

FLower.... Veg..... Flower .... FLower.... Veg.....Flower :peacetwo:

Just need to get paid first!

I was outta da loops as well I only been watching cab grow thread.....

I don't live that far from you Juicy just about 45 mins south of philly

yeah,, was nice of Juicy to pass the :blunt:

but kinda shady for keeping us out of the loop :smokin: lol

Damn, Juicy you're a nut. Plants are lookin mega. Keep up the good work bro. East coast represent!

lookin hella good bro. props from one PA grower to another. and ive always been skeptical about using mirical grow stuff, but seems too me like its working prety nicely. keep the updates comin, they should be showing sex now that your in 12/12

Damn, Juicy you're a nut. Plants are lookin mega. Keep up the good work bro. East coast represent!

Philly! WHAT UP YO!

Yeah man thanks... I'm really the happy the ways things are turning out...You read a lot of nightmare stories about peoples first grow and I really did not want that to happen to me.

I'm thinking about picking up some BUD CANDY... They are nutes from Advanced Nutrients.... GOOGLE IT :)

Have you seen all of the videos?

lookin hella good bro. props from one PA grower to another. and ive always been skeptical about using mirical grow stuff, but seems too me like its working prety nicely. keep the updates comin, they should be showing sex now that your in 12/12

I think one is actually already to show sex .. its the biggest plant in the group and it's looking like I am seeing Pistels! I will have a better idea tomorrow because tomorrow is ANOTHER VIDEO ACTION UPDATE!!! Thats right man!

Stay tuned and thanks for the love yo! And Remember i'm only useing 50% Miracle grow :)

yeah,, was nice of Juicy to pass the :blunt:

but kinda shady for keeping us out of the loop :smokin: lol

sorry dude... :( I did not think about telling you guys since I was posting the same stuff anyway???? Again my bad..... :tokin:

Seriously juicy, i always look forward to the vids. This grow is one of the few reasons i log onto this site actually haha

Seriously juicy, i always look forward to the vids. This grow is one of the few reasons i log onto this site actually haha

Wow Lighter... That says a lot man..! Thanks :smokin:

I made a new video... I think you guys are going to laugh a bit at my intro into the vid. HEE HEE..

I'm waiting for it cool down outside so I can get a stronger signal to upload the video.. I'm hijacking WIFI right now since I Just moved and dont have my own internet yet. But the good news is actually I will have it by tomorrow after work!

Anyway be on the lookout tonight for the Video... you guys are gonna crap your pants and then take the poo and play with it... The new growth is just retarded silly and the box is finally done!... FOOKIN WOOT! :yahoo: :passitleft:

Wow Lighter... That says a lot man..! Thanks :smokin:

I made a new video... I think you guys are going to laugh a bit at my intro into the vid. HEE HEE..

I'm waiting for it cool down outside so I can get a stronger signal to upload the video.. I'm hijacking WIFI right
haha,, man, so many dumb peepes that don't protect their WiFi.. lol
now since I Just moved and dont have my own internet yet. But the good news is actually I will have it by tomorrow after work!

Anyway be on the lookout tonight for the Video... you guys are gonna crap your pants and then take the poo and play with it...
ummm... probably not.. :rofl: done playing with poo..
The new growth is just retarded silly and the box is finally done!... FOOKIN WOOT! :yahoo: :passitleft:

sweet.. good to hear,, cannot wait for the vid.. getting the popcorn ready :popcorn:

Hey everyone its time fore more fun VIDEO ACTION UPDATE! Grab your popcorn... I know its a day later since I have made the video... But I fed them yesterday and I just checked them after I got home from work and they are even WAY BIGGER..! Freaking crazy!.. ENJOY THE VIDEO AND POST COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!!!!

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #6

they have grown so much since i first saw them as little bittie babies haha

Excelent video action update. Yup another week and you'll be able to get them males out and let the ladies soak up all that light you got hanging.

looking good, very nice indeed. :) could not really see the sex, camera could not get close enough,, funny that you cannot see the screen,, I almost spit up my cofee.. ;)

great job :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom