Stealth Boxes/Turn Key Cabinents

100_8801.jpg

100_8800.jpg

100_8796.jpg

Man, I would so throw dow 2-5 mil plastic, a pvc pipe with about 200 holes in it (on the downhill side) that drained to somewherefill the base with gravel and sand, then put potting soil over that, and make the whole room a dirt floor :) (Unless you just want a few plants )

So much for that dream :)

You have a great space there I would spray it for bugs and weeds, paint the walls white and go for it :)

By the way, I love the shelves, they will pay off big time. I don't know how much you wanna get into it, but think about a small area to enclose a male plant for cannabutter or somthing if you get males after germination. If you go 12/12 short sog grow, you have lots of room to have a high rotation.

Thanks, man that sounds like a dream! But for now I want to keep it fairly small LOL.
We are scrubbing and cleaning right now, and we are going to patch any cracks, and we have a sealer for the walls, and a flat white top coat.

By the way, I love the shelves, they will pay off big time. I don't know how much you wanna get into it, but think about a small area to enclose a male plant for cannabutter or somthing if you get males after germination. If you go 12/12 short sog grow, you have lots of room to have a high rotation.

Oh no, now you have really peaked my interest.
What is cannabutter?
I've done a lot of reading on the 12/12 no mercy method, I'll do a search for sog.

You more then have the height to grow a normal plant. Sea of Green (SOG) on 12/12, would mean all the plants flower from the start and produce a bunch of single buds that you grow up through a wire mesh.

About 20 days before you harvest the SOG, you germinate the next generation, and you get 7 grows a year and a constant supply.

But with the space you have in there, you have many options.

Ahhh ok. Yeah, I've been searching a lot on here, and taking in a lot of advice. I figure by the time I'm done with the cleaning part and painting and patching I will have decided which way I want to go, but please by all means keep suggestions coming.

Or u could do like me and boss and go with many clfs and maybe a hps .. Lots of different ways to go and as long as you have good temps happy medium enough lighting and moving air the options are endless .. Jut go with what you are more comfortable with and good luck !!

Ah ok. I can't have too much of a spike as my electric bill has been pretty consistent for 3+ years

Back
Top Bottom