Stealth Dresser lighting 400

unknown

I have a question for everyone.. my interior dimensions are 48"t X 36"W X 20"D with about 20cf. I am currently running a 250mh lumatek with sunsystem 2 air cooled hood. I have 2 90cfm 115v fans 1 intake and 1 exhaust that vents into attic via 4" nylon dryer vent, and 1 4" fan blowing on canopy. Temp above canopy is around 72-77 which is around 8" from bulb(currently 250MH). I have a 160cfm eco plus fan ready but not installed it really isnt needed right now so giving those parameters what does everyone think about a 400hps(hortilux) in this space for budding overkill? or not? i think i have 4.25sf suggestions comments welcome thanks

closed
closed.JPG

open
open1.jpg

lights ON
IMG_37412.JPG

Temp at plants 75f
group_day_4.JPG

Wow, nice set up man, real nice. I don't have a answer to your question but am curious on a few aspects of your set up; im thinking about doing one myself. Is it noisy at all? For the intake is there just like a hole in the bottom or some thing? And how is the odor out side of the set up? Like none at all or just barely there?

Mr.Hypnotic
Wow, nice set up man, real nice. I don't have a answer to your question but am curious on a few aspects of your set up; im thinking about doing one myself. Is it noisy at all? For the intake is there just like a hole in the bottom or some thing? And how is the odor out side of the set up? Like none at all or just barely there?
Thanks man appreciate the kind words im a carpenter so this was my first piece of furniture:yahoo: lol as far as noise goes it's about as loud as a gaming pc the fans are about 40-50db with a little bit of resonance from the box...if box is made of like 3/4" MDF or a high density fiber board it will help with noise also hanging or mounting the fans onto a piece of rubber will help with vibration resonance. I currently have 2 fans each 90cfm 115v(similar to computer fans but way more powerful and hook straight into wall) one about 10" from the bottom and one at the top 2" or so, The top fan(exhaust) in sucking air through hood and cooling bulb and venting into the attic via the 4" duct. As far as smell well when i had the carbon filter inline (before the hood) just venting into the closet the heat and smell built up in the closet i had to use 2 ozium timed sprayers and 2 ionizers(one big ,one small) and kept the smell down to the closet....untill you opened the closet door. now with the 4" duct to attic no heat issues and so far no smell but im not budding either ...as long as everything is SEALED and vented through a carbon filer you should be fine. Just do your homework and plenty of box testing and be prepared to make improvements almost all the time(like adding a 400w:smokin:) well got some bubble calling if ya need any help feel free to ask and check out my growStealth Dresser NEW! POG - Pure Afgan - Gigabud - Quiksilver and More!

Oh, wow you built the out side as well? In that case, congrats on a great pice of furniture as well, lol. Really though, looks like some thing you would buy at a store (meaning that it looks professional :bravo:). Did you hide the 4" duct or what? God, I don't know weather or not to risk makeing one of these or not... My dad was a carpenter for a long time and both parents use to smoke alota bud back in the day, make it even better they both know that I <3 weed and plan on growing it for a living at a later date. Problem is: parents like to be nosey (mainly my mom) and she would flip out n probly call the cops on her one and only son. Oh and if they didn't catch me but the cops did then since my dad has a felanie for growing it before I was born he would be sent straight to jail pretty much no questions asked. Although (this just came to mind) my neighbors behinde me are obvious pot heads, college studets around that age; even though I dont know them they just built a shed and made it look like a clasic barn; red paint, shingled roof, etc. So im pretty sure they have a few plants in there most likely and im wondering if their stoner hospitality would be good enough to let me grow with them with my own plants, possibly geting a couple clones from theirs but yeah. Im thinking that if they are growing then there probably not useing hydroponics and the best situations for their weed, so im hopeing that I could possibly smoke with them, gain their trust to where they show me the set up and I set them a deal to improve their set up in multiple ways as long as they buy the things that I can't get for a 5-finger discount right =) and in return they let me grow some of my plants along side theirs.
Holy shit.... that was long huh... my bad, lol. Sorry, the eager grower got out of me. Probly because I had a couple of these while writeing.
:bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom