Stealth Dresser NEW! POG - Pure Afgan - Gigabud - Quiksilver and More!

Re: Stealth Dresser NEW ! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

Papa green
Re: Stealth Dresser NEW ! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE! Fantastic Grow. Dammit - I typed up a whole slew of compliments and didn't hit post. I am too medicated to retype them but take my word for it you woulda liked them!
For reals - fantastic work!
+Reps

papa green thanks meng!!! Much appreciated either way!!!:grinjoint: I know the feeling today!!! I just ordered some DNA rocklock some great white shark and trainwreck and a slew of 420 freebies so I'm stocked for next go round with an amoure and the 600!!! Today was a good day!! I'll be updating in the next day or so... Come on back thanks again!!!

Nice looking grow! and clean setup. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole ventilation piece. So you have an inline fan (ecoplus) and that connects thru the exhaust vent in the attic? sorry if thats a stupid question, just trying to understand the whole intake/exhaust thing. Thanks...keep up the good work!

prospect101
Nice looking grow! and clean setup. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole ventilation piece. So you have an inline fan (ecoplus) and that connects thru the exhaust vent in the attic? sorry if thats a stupid question, just trying to understand the whole intake/exhaust thing. Thanks...keep up the good work!

Thanks Prospect101!!! Thanks for stopping by! Well i guess i have tried to explain it a couple times(lol not a good job though).... so a picture is worth 1000 words the "White DUCT"(standard 4" nylon duct) is in the wall(i fished it down from atttic) The ducts connects to the ECOPLUS 160cfm fan in ATTIC runs down the wall and connects to box "Exhaust" hope this works lol amazing what a lil bit of HO and some ambition does!!! Will update tomorrow
box30.JPG

Re: Stealth Dresser NEW! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

I really appreciate you goin through all of that. I just love the way your stuff looks, theres an old saying if you wanna be a millionaire, copy one. lol thats what im doing albeit, a lil diffferent style. Thanks alot! and Post some more pics! later...

Well First day of week 4 and things are looking good! Finally getting a nice bouquet of smells and getting some frost!!! Feeding pretty strong and POG seems to need a bit more than the others(bumped up ppms tonight so we'll see) Well heres the PICS:grinjoint:

The Group week 4 12/12
IMG_39001.jpg

The Group (exposure adjusted to show trichomes)
IMG_39011.jpg

Pure Afghans week 2 12/12 side
IMG_39071.jpg

Pure Afghans week 2 12/12 top
IMG_3908.jpg

Pure Afghan Cola(smaller pheno)
IMG_3909.jpg

Pure Afghan Cola(Tall pheno)
IMG_3910.jpg

Purple Lady(L) and POG(R) week 4 12/12 side
IMG_39031.jpg

Purple Lady(L) and POG(R) week 4 12/12 top
IMG_39041.jpg

Purple Lady Cola
IMG_3905.jpg

POG Cola
IMG_39062.jpg

Gigabud(L) and Quicksilver(R) week 4 12/12 side
IMG_39111.jpg

Gigabud(L) and Quicksilver(R) week 4 12/12 top
IMG_3912.jpg

Gigabud Colas
IMG_39141.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

Quicksilver Colas
IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_39161.jpg

Re: Stealth Dresser !!BUDS!! POG, Pure Afgan,Gigabud, Quiksilver and MORE!

well Had a quick look in the "DRESSER" and well ole Quicksilver is a damn HE-SHE !!!! Well it had alot of reviews as Hermie so not surprising but seemed beautiful until today soooo i will let this last feeding set in and then she's into the BUBBLEBAGS!!! now i have a lil more room for my POG. So a much needed transplant of some of the others and I will Post some pics later she is throwing bananas everywhere damnit... now i have to order a nice stativa :yummy::grinjoint: shucks!!!!

Green007
Bummer. Hope you got it out in time.

greean007, yeah she was a beaut!!! She is throwin nanners like mad
but none opened yet I think I'm safe she's comming down when the lights come on!!! Tiiiimmmber!!!

Wow man what shitty luck there :( I have totally enjoyed reading your journal! Awesome pics and tons of fun to read. I am myself about to do an Armoire Grow. If you could do me a favor since space is an issue for me, How tall are your plants at this stage of the game from bottom of the pot to top of the colas. Because the armoire that I a am about to purchase has its top chamber at a height of 3 feet 3 inches. So I was actually thinking about cutting out the shelf and dropping it about a foot to make more room in the Flowering Chamber. The bottom half of the Armoire has 2 feet 2 inches of height.

The armoire inside both chambers is 3 feet 10 inches wide and only 1 foot 9 inches deep. I'm hoping for room for around 12-15 plants... What do you think broski?

JuicyFruit4Me
Wow man what shitty luck there :( I have totally enjoyed reading your journal! Awesome pics and tons of fun to read. I am myself about to do an Armoire Grow. If you could do me a favor since space is an issue for me, How tall are your plants at this stage of the game from bottom of the pot to top of the colas. Because the armoire that I a am about to purchase has its top chamber at a height of 3 feet 3 inches. So I was actually thinking about cutting out the shelf and dropping it about a foot to make more room in the Flowering Chamber. The bottom half of the Armoire has 2 feet 2 inches of height.

The armoire inside both chambers is 3 feet 10 inches wide and only 1 foot 9 inches deep. I'm hoping for room for around 12-15 plants... What do you think broski?

THanks for stopping juicyfruit!!! Well here's a quick rundown of my box I have a total interior demension of 48"t x 36"w x 18"d that's around 4.5 sq feet of floor space and around 18 cubic feet total volume. I made an amoure for a buddy that was a tad smaller he used upper section for budding and we made the bottom the veg chamber. If you remove that divider between the two chambers you will have tons of room!!! Currently my tallest plat is 35 1/2" from bottom of pots to top of cola... I have only 36" to bottom of glass on my hood!!! So if ur amoure is 65"t x 46"w x 23"d a little under 8 sqft and 20 for volume i would use a 400 in there as long as ventalation is good enough maybe 260cfm fan.. As far as 15 plants umm lol depends How long you veg I would say 6-8 max and let those bitches breath... 6 in my box is almost a solid canopy barely any airflow ... Less bigger plants= better IMO but then variety is the spice of life you sure nuff could do 10 nice sized plants in here np get some pics keep me updAted... Pics Ina couple more days

Hey man... Thanks so much for the response. SO about how tall where your hookers before you hit the 12/12 switch on em. I'm afraid I will run out of Vertical room... so vegging them to a certain height is important to me, because I know that they are going to stretch out pretty good during budding. So how tall were yours when you started flowering them? Do you have any early predictions on the yeild that you think you might have? Dry weight of course. Oh by the way... the strain I have coming to me as we speak is called B.C. (British Columbia) Juicy Fruit. Going to be super yummy! So If I drop the shelf in the Armoire a foot that will leave about 14 inches of vertical space for the veg chamber. I think thats plenty of room. What do you think?

Happy toking brother!

JuicyFruit4Me

Hey man... Thanks so much for the response. SO about how tall where your hookers before you hit the 12/12 switch on em. I'm afraid I will run out of Vertical room... so vegging them to a certain height is important to me, because I know that they are going to stretch out pretty good during budding. So how tall were yours when you started flowering them? Do you have any early predictions on the yeild that you think you might have? Dry weight of course. Oh by the way... the strain I have coming to me as we speak is called B.C. (British Columbia) Juicy Fruit. Going to be super yummy! So If I drop the shelf in the Armoire a foot that will leave about 14 inches of vertical space for the veg chamber. I think thats plenty of room. What do you think?

Happy toking brother!

JuicyFruit4Me

NP man, I switched when the plants were 12-18" tall(quicksilver was 18" tallest) plant height not including pots... most of the plants stretched about 1/3 their height..i think im am going to veg a little longer and use MH for the first 3 weeks of 12/12 to minimize stretch!!! As far as yield this is my first full pull from the box... my test plant was almost 1.75oz out of one abused plant with 250 and standard fox farm nutes... added the 400 and the full fox farm soluble line and fox farm soil and now genetics soo honestly im hoping for around 4+ oz but as long as it's quality smoke i dont mind.Well honestly 14" minus 3-4" for the light and 5-6" for the pot you will only have around 4-5" of usable height... i would either remove the shelve and use the whole amoure and make a small veg box or leave it as it is and LST and scrog the hell outta them in the top chamber!!! get some pics man i can make you a quick sketchup... thanks for stopping by meng good luck!!!

Well getting closer everyday Day One of week 5 from the day i flipped the switch!!! Things are looking great POG has exploded after the transplant... The purple lady (which i mislabeled) is setting some purple color in the tops with a strong skunk aroma...and GIGabud is a frost monster. And finally temps have leveled out with peak temps around 80 deg. Heres the update lemme know what ya think!!!

Group day one week 5 12/12
IMG_3927.jpg

Purple Lady(L) Pure Afghan(R) week 5 12/12 side
IMG_3928.jpg

Purple Lady(L) Pure Afghan(R) week 5 12/12 top
IMG_39321.jpg

Pure Afghan Cola
IMG_3929.jpg

Pure Afghan Cola closeup
IMG_3930.jpg

Purple lady cola
IMG_3931.jpg

Pure Afghan(L) GIGABUD(R) week 5 12/12 side
IMG_3933.jpg

Pure Afghan(L) GIGABUD(R) week 5 12/12 top
IMG_39351.jpg

Pure Afghan buds week 5 12/12
IMG_39371.jpg

GIGABUD buds week 5 12/12
IMG_3936.jpg

POG week 5 12/12 side
IMG_39381.jpg

POG week 5 12/12 top
IMG_3939.jpg

POG cola week 5 12/12
IMG_3940.jpg

POG comparison week 5 12/12
IMG_3941.jpg

Loving this grow unknown, top job on the dresser. I have a similar grow space to you but a bit taller as its a cabinet. If only i could get my shit together and set it up as well as you and id be a happy man. :bravo:

Maccar
Loving this grow unknown, top job on the dresser. I have a similar grow space to you but a bit taller as its a cabinet. If only i could get my shit together and set it up as well as you and id be a happy man.

thanks for stopping by maccar!!! Thanks for the kinds words meng!!
thanks to tons of people on this forum for the help and suggestions along the way otherwise I don't know where I'd be!! All I do is water and feed man... Tons of light... Good air flow... And proper feeding schedule and you pretty much got it! Il postan update in a few days stop on by and if u have question feel free to ask!!!

AMAZING! I dig your style for sure! Beautiful plants!! +rep

ConqueringLOJ
AMAZING! I dig your style for sure! Beautiful plants!! +rep

Many Thanks conquering!! They are starting to fatten up nice. thanks for reps!!!

Those plants look GREAT! :goodjob:

green007 thanks a ton for stopping by again meng!!!

Hey everyone been busy as hell this week late on the updates...
Well at week 6 day four and everything seems to be gaining weight quite nice but having some problems..Well now i understand light bleaching still 3-4 weeks left and top of colas are white!!! Smell was getting bad at lights on so added the carbon filter inline and temps went up 5-7 degs now im 82-86!!! Gigabud and the taller PA both have i guess a fert burn or......???? flushed them a couple days ago and gave mild fert and seems to still be going strong any ideas here are some pics!! lol this is what happens when life gets in the way!!!

The Group Week 6
IMG_3944.jpg

Pure Afghans week 6 12/12 side
IMG_3945.jpg

Pure Afghans week 6 12/12 top(notice the leaf blotting)
IMG_3946.jpg

Purple Lady(L) Gigabud(R) week 6 12/12 side
IMG_39471.jpg

Purple Lady(L) Gigabud(R) week 6 12/12 top(notice the leaf blotting)
IMG_3948.jpg

Purple Lady coloring
IMG_39491.jpg

POG week 6 12/12 Side
IMG_3950.jpg

POG Week 6 12/12 top
IMG_39511.jpg

Back
Top Bottom